Sign in to follow this  
Corina Arazius

Nancy Drew or Dick Tracy

Who is better?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Nancy Drew
    • Dick Tracy

I used to watch The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries when I was a kid and never really got into Duck Tracy so based on that I'd say Nancy Drew.

Dick Tracy has a comic strip that spans several generations, a radio show, and a movie. He was played by Warren Beaty and got to frisk Madonna before she started to suck. He had a wrist-radio that was not only a foreruner of today's cell phones but Star Trek's communicators. Some say the character was a template for James Bond and Batman. Plus it is fun to talk about Dick without talking about Dick Cheney, Dick Nixon, or Andy Dick.

Nancy Drew has a book series and a TV show, both aimed at teenage girls, and a movie that nobody went to.

EDIT: Wait a minute. Nancy is 18 and kinda cute? That changes things.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

Nancy Drew had the first book series that started MANY spill off book series and comic books. They also have up to 22 award winning PC games and are planning on making more, including another series. They just recently came out with a movie. They had a TV show that came out in the 30's and then another one that I believe came out in the 70's.

Edit: And I'm marrying Nancy so forget about it Roy! lol jk

Edited by Corina Arazius