Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

TNG Reunion at Phoenix Comicon '10

Wil Wheaton, Levar Burton and Jonathan Frakes at Phoenix Comicon

Wil Wheaton had just (playfully) dissed the Suns, a dangerous thing to do here in Phoenix.

I've watched the first 4 parts so far, good stuff. I hadn't realized that Wil Wheaton was only 4 years younger than me.

Yeah...he's pretty old isn't he?.....lol

But seriously, whats up with the Hitler mustache on Frakes? He looks horrid!

I wouldn't call him old, I actually never even thought about his age. I just think of him as a teen because I've only ever seen him as a child actor. In the video he mentioned a few other things that he's been on recently, I've never even heard of them. Other than TNG the only thing that I can think of that I've ever seen him in was Stand By Me.

I wouldn't call him old, I actually never even thought about his age. I just think of him as a teen because I've only ever seen him as a child actor. In the video he mentioned a few other things that he's been on recently, I've never even heard of them. Other than TNG the only thing that I can think of that I've ever seen him in was Stand By Me.

I guess I'm not that good at sarcasm then....lol. You had said that he was only 4 years younger than you so I just assumed he HAD to be really old....lol