Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

Phoenix Comicon '10

Did you make a costume for yourself for the convention?

I went as Ezri Dax and Gadget Hackwrench. Some of the pics are on Kelly's camera so I don't have them yet.

Okay, well I hope you are able to post them soon!

It's been kind of hard for me to post pictures here too, but I always thought it was just because I have a bad internet connection

Thanks :elephant: I'm trying to add more pics but the board doesn't like me tonight.

They look great, did Rachael have a good time?

I fixed it so you should be able to upload without a problem now.

Thanks :elephant: I'm trying to add more pics but the board doesn't like me tonight.

Rachael was a little overwhelmed by the crowds on Friday so she stayed home Sat. She came again today and had a lot of fun.

Rachael was a little overwhelmed by the crowds on Friday so she stayed home Sat. She came again today and had a lot of fun.

She doesn't look too sure about standing so close to Darth Vadar up there... lol

I didn't get Levar Burton's autograph but I did get to shake his hand and chat with him for a few minutes today. All of them were really nice, fun guys. Wil Wheaton is a blast.

0528102039.jpg

0529101520.jpg

autograph.jpg

IMG_2378sml.jpg

She doesn't look too sure about standing so close to Darth Vadar up there... lol

She was a little scared to go up to him but she was so excited about it after the fact. She's already planning her costume for next year.

I didn't get Levar Burton's autograph but I did get to shake his hand and chat with him for a few minutes today. All of them were really nice, fun guys. Wil Wheaton is a blast.

IMG_2378sml.jpg

The Niners uniform looks great. Everyone should know that you made it. You did a great job on it.

She was a little scared to go up to him but she was so excited about it after the fact. She's already planning her costume for next year.

LOL Yeah, she looks like she was a little timid in the picture. What does she want to go as next year? A Ferengi maybe?

I forgot to mention that Frakes got a kick out of my screen name here lol. Wil Wheaton loved our costumes (and was the first person at the con to recognize me as Ezri). I'll add more pics when I get Kelly's.

comicon_10_023.jpg

comicon_10_024.jpg

comicon_10_025.jpg

comicon_10_027.jpg

comicon_10_028.jpg

comicon_10_029.jpg

comicon_10_030.jpg

comicon_10_031.jpg

comicon_10_032.jpg

comicon_10_033.jpg

comicon_10_034.jpg

comicon_10_040.jpg

comicon_10_039.jpg

0528102039.jpg

0529101520.jpg

autograph.jpg

0528102039.jpg

IMG_2378sml.jpg

The Niners uniform looks great. Everyone should know that you made it. You did a great job on it.

Thanks :kiss: I'm trying to add more pics but the board doesn't like me tonight.

LOL Yeah, she looks like she was a little timid in the picture. What does she want to go as next year? A Ferengi maybe?

She wants to go as Padme again but in the lake dress.

OK why does that pic keep showing up on my posts?

Maybe we need to rename you to WesleyChick again? lol

So you told Johnathan Frakes about STF and you being RikerChick? lol

You'll have to send me a pic of what the lake dress is, I think I know which you're talking about but it's been a long time since I've seen any of the last 3 that I don't really remember.

You'll have to send me a pic of what the lake dress is, I think I know which you're talking about but it's been a long time since I've seen any of the last 3 that I don't really remember.

Look at the pic of Rachael with the other Padme. The older Padme is wearing the lake dress.

Look at the pic of Rachael with the other Padme. The older Padme is wearing the lake dress.

Oh ok, is that why she wants to wear that one?

Oh ok, is that why she wants to wear that one?

Probably. Past my bed time, night all.

My goofball daughter pretending to eat Kelly's brain slug (which was a huge hit at the con).

IMG_2392_1.jpg

comicon_10_026.jpg

Go to the TNG board to watch the TNG reunion panel with Levar Burton, Wil Wheaton and Jonathan Frakes.

Wow! Lookls like loads of fun! Thanks for sharing the great pics. Good to see you posting too!

The comic Cons have become very big. The San Diego one is huge and is a real media event.