Sign in to follow this  
Corina Arazius

Model Mess

Well they were just really picky about Alaina's sewing, and I put my hand up to move one of the straps and this one b*tch actually swatted my hand out of the way! Then Alaina was explaining the design and one of them cut her off and said, "Uh, we're trying to talk here so just be quiet." Ugh, I don't know what their problem is.

Also, is there some reason why my account here was suspended this morning???

huh? You weren't suspended. :congrats:

Yeah, I texted you about it but never heard anything back.

Also, is there some reason why my account here was suspended this morning???

huh? You weren't suspended. :congrats:

Yeah, I texted you about it but never heard anything back.
I haven't had my phone on at all today, I went out and forgot it. It may have been a server issue, Invision (our host) said they'd be moving the site (all of the files that make up STF) to a different server. So that may have been what was going on. You weren't suspended though.

I'll go turn my phone on now. lol

lol okay, you'll see my text.... maybe the other admin here knows something about it? idk it was pretty weird haha
Just got it lol I wish I'd have had my phone with me, I could have checked it out when I got to the computer lab but I'm 99.99999% positive that it was just site maintenance going on. I expected it, I just didn't expect it to happen until 3 or 4 am.

lol okay, you'll see my text.... maybe the other admin here knows something about it? idk it was pretty weird haha

Nope, this is the first I heard about it. I haven't worked in the ACP for a couple weeks. I am sure it was as VBG explained, just some glitch.

ALL the times she was texting you?

You reminded me of a scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit? One character is apologizing to Roger for pulling his ears and he responds nearly word for word what you said: All the times you pulled my ears? :congrats:

Anyway who cares, you the texting police now?

ALL the times she was texting you?

You reminded me of a scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit? One character is apologizing to Roger for pulling his ears and he responds nearly word for word what you said: All the times you pulled my ears? :congrats:

That's the effect I was going for.