Sign in to follow this  
He Who Shall Not Be Named

My Warning Level

I am happy we relaxed the rules a little, needing to nag people is such a drag. Everywhere go on the net I read about what a tyrant I am for actually enforcing the TOS.

I am happy we relaxed the rules a little, needing to nag people is such a drag. Everywhere go on the net I read about what a tyrant I am for actually enforcing the TOS.

People talk about STF around the net?

People talk about STF around the net?

Actually not recently.

Well I for one am glad. I couldn't see banning anyone for saying a word that another member in good standing actually uses in his screen name...

Well I for one am glad. I couldn't see banning anyone for saying a word that another member in good standing actually uses in his screen name...
I kind of thought that since I've never openly told someone that they were banned or suspended in a thread that it'd be obvious that I was kidding lol

It actually takes quite a bit to get banned and only a few have ever been banned. Spambot accounts have been banned a lot but not a lot of actual people.

Well I think you are a Hoot, but then again I am not female.

Weren't you one of the BOOBIES who said I should be kicked off?

BTW, sorry to say, but I am a much better fit for Corina than your sons are, whip or no whip (but preferably with whip).

Not at all, read my post again I just said you did not like too follow rules. That is the impression I get from some of your post. At the end I said I hoped too see you back. You could be right about the better fit, but I sure would like another Trek Fan is the family.

Well saying I don't like to follow rules, while true, implies that there are people who DO like to follow rules. I make a distinction between following rules because you have to and following rules because you derive pleasure from compliance. People who like compliance for the sake of compliance would be miserable in a group where there were no rules. To make them truly happy you should have as many rules as possible, and the more difficult to follow the better. Most of us don't follow rules because we derive pleasure from following rules, we follow rules because it is better than a worse alternative. So yes, I don't like to follow rules, but it is a nonsensical statement because *nobody* likes to follow rules.

If you really want another Trek fan in your family you can be our kid's godfather. I suspect it will be a BSG fan instead though.

Glad to see you back Van Roy! What have your clones been up to (Or is that classified?)

I don't think I even watched a single episode of the new version.

Thanks because it's garbage. Good choice not watching it, just stick to the original and you'll be better off. :Hmmm...:

Thanks because it's garbage. Good choice not watching it, just stick to the original and you'll be better off. :Hmmm...:

Yeah, once I heard that Starbuck had a sex change I decided to skip it.

Yeah, they pretty much took an awsome show and ruined it.

Tne new BSG: 4 seasons, a mini-series, and a spin-off series all of which have high viewership and made a profit, and a Human vs Cylon roller coaster.

The classic BSG: 1 season, the same basic plot every time, stock footage, and a spin-off series that most fans would rather forget about, lost money, and a Universal Studios mini-ride that was featured in, of all things, a Maxwell Smart movie called The Nude Bomb.

It's pretty clear which one was better.

Yeah, they pretty much took an awsome show and ruined it.

I totally agree!