Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Favourite Q Episode

What is your favourite Q episode?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Q episode?

• Encounter at Farpoint (pilot episode)
    • Hide & Q (Q gives Riker power of the Q)
    • Q Who? (the Borg)
    • Deja Q (Q is mortal)
    • Qpid (Q sends the crew to Sherwood Forest)
    • True Q (Young woman discovers she is a Q)
    • Tapestry (Q gives Picard a chance to re-write his past)
    • All Good Things... (series finale)

I have reposted this poll too. The polls were the best way I could think of to get threads going again on the TNG board.

My favourite Q episode is Deja Q. It is the only episode that is about Q rather than what Q has caused to happen. It has everything that we have come to expect in a great TNG episode - poignancy, humour, etc. So many great lines (some I have posted in the TNG quotes thread) and memorable moments (Guinan stabbing Q's had with a fork). Excellent excellent episode.

I voted for True Q.

I like Amanda and her struggle with every thing that she went through..

all hail Bev!! :)

I think in the original version of this thread, I voted for All Good Things, but the more I think about it, the more I really like DejaQ. So I voted for that one this time.

I voted for Deja Q but this was a heck of a tough one! I think the only one I didn't like was....um nothing...darn. But I haven't seen Q Who or All Good Things either...Besides, I love the stabbing Q in the hand bit (and then there's Data...but I wont annoy you all with the details)

Q rules. IT would be awseome for him to appear on ENT..Hmmm let's see what that board thinks.

I voted for True Q.

Because you get to see Q throne across the room.

Go Amanda!

I also liked the part where Bev gets turn into a dog

Dang it I voted for the wrong one. I meant to vote for Qpid. Riker never looked more delicious. pant.gif

RI9TH.gif

I think that Q and Tim Russ should have roles in ENT, it would complete their circles!!

You should check out the Q thread on the Enterprise board. Alterego had a great idea for getting Q on the series. :o

I think my favorite Q episode is “All Good Things . . .”

You see Picard & Q really connect (some of the other episodes do that also, but I like the general grand scheme of this episode) and just the story and its science/science-fiction touch makes it a great episode (at least to me)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

deja q! i love that q keeps asking for a starfleet uniform, and his interaction with data....plus we get to see other q!

Exactly! (still haven't seen all good things. And im not gonna untill I've seen every other TNG episode. It's my little sentimental thing)

Deja Q, obviously...

Geordi: Data, what's so funny?

Data: It...I do not know...but it was a wonderful...feeling.

I voted for All Good Things. It has to be the best ending of any of the Star Trek series to date, and is a classic episode in itself. TNG was the best of modern Trek and it finished on a deserved high note.

I like them all about the same for different reasons. However I've been a big Robin Hood fan for about as long as I've known how to talk so I voted for QPid.

"I am not a marry man!"

tng19401.jpg

:rolleyes: LOL!!! Best...Picture...EVER!!!!! I'll be sure to save that one!! :lol:

And Data...is BALD...-er than Picard...and FAT, too...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!

Hee hee hee hee...Picard looks cute in green...

Stardate:213422.1

I voted for All good things because of what Q said at the End of the episode.I thought that what he said about humanity for a brief moment understanding everything and that we will eventually be more powerful than the Q.He had to admit that the species in which he so belittled will one day over take the Q

I went with "Deja Q." You can't beat this line:

Q: "What must I do to convince you people?"

Worf: "Die."

Q: "Oh, very clever Worf. Eat any good books lately?"