Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

Official Star Trek Convention - Las Vegas, NV

Shore Leave sounds fun too. Besides Seeing Eye Borg and Dabo Queen do you see others from this site?

Those two only came up that one time and I never heard from them again. Mr.Psychic usually goes with me every year though. I think I almost have SpaceTigger talked into coming also.

Do you talk too them through Face Book?

Yes....a lot of people that used to come on here are on FB. Mr.Psychic lives within a 2 hour drive from me so we occassionally see each other. The others I talk with on FB.

Yes....a lot of people that used to come on here are on FB. Mr.Psychic lives within a 2 hour drive from me so we occassionally see each other. The others I talk with on FB.

Straying way off topic. Doesn't being on Face Book cause one too loose their Anonymity, for say privacy?

Straying way off topic. Doesn't being on Face Book cause one too loose their Anonymity, for say privacy?

Not at all. There are many privacy controls. You have total control over whats put out there. Just like you make a profile here, you do the same on Facebook. Give it a try.

Mike (SpaceTigger) is going to Vegas again this year. Indy may. I would like to but not sure if I can afford it, or how badly I want to see certain guests.

Recently added guests:

Nicole DeBoer (Ezri Dax) VOY, Roger Perry (Capt. Christopher) TOS, Alexander Enberg Vorik/Malon Engineer (VOY) & Taurik TNG, Tania Lemani (Kara) TOS, Alan Scarfe (Admiral Mendek/Tokath) TNG & (Augris) VOY