Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Kingon toilets ...

When the crew of the Enterprise prepared Krudge's cruiser aka "The Bounty" for their trip back home, Mr Scott quite candidly proclaimed the Klingon ration packs as having given him a "sour stomach". Obviously the crew should have liked to have made many further modifications to the ship on Vulcan in order to make it a little more comfortable by Human standards.

I wonder though, did you think Uhura needed to make a few mods to the loo? I can only imagine what the loos were like on that ship ... stinking!I never thought of Krudge and his crew as being the kind that had a clip on (or kling-on, lol) blue rim block on the side of the bowl. A wee bit of bleach, a wee furry seat cover and a few Home and Garden magazines in a rack beside some pink ultra soft Wipey-Wipe roll would have cheered it up rightly i'm sure.

What other mdocifications would you make if you had to fly home on a Kilingon cruiser? A more confy matress? A wee lick of magnolia paint and a few throws??

The Klingon ships didn't seem messy so I wonder if they are self-cleaning like the Federation's ships are. If that's the case then the bathrooms should be fine. If not, then I pity poor Uhura because we all know how badly men aim whether they be human or Klingon or whatever.

I try not to think of one's bathroom habits, be they Klingon, Human or what ever.

Good for you. :clap: You must be a better person than I. Pure. Proper.

I would suggest quilted Charmin for a starter!

The Klingon food packs probably would be problematic. However, maybe there were daily rations of Klingon Bloodwine!

Vulcan loos would probably be immaculate. Super fresh. I think you would have to pay to use a Ferengi toilet - i slip of Litinum per sheet.

Is this a paraplegic Bolian ,with one arm and a lazy eye, disco dancing? :clap:

The Klingon ships didn't seem messy so I wonder if they are self-cleaning like the Federation's ships are. If that's the case then the bathrooms should be fine. If not, then I pity poor Uhura because we all know how badly men aim whether they be human or Klingon or whatever.

Are you saying that men are incapable of hitting what we aim for? I don't know about the other guys here, but I always hit where I am aiming, I just don't always remember to aim in the first place, lol.