Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Favourite Villain

Whose your favourite villain on TNG?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Whose your favourite villain on TNG?

• Q
    • Lore
    • The Borg
    • Romulans
    • Cardassians
    • Sheliak
    • Duras family
    • Starfleet Admirals (LOL)

Figured since this thread fell to the last page and there are so many new members...I would post to bring this thread back...

I voted for THE BORG...

They are so evil on TNG (especially on "The Best Of Both Worlds")....

And Q... Q rocks of course but he is more annoying to Jean-Luc than being evil :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I voted for the Romulans, seeing as though we really did not see them all that much on the show thier deep seeded hatred for the Federation and that they always seem to push any and all Starship captains to there limits is great. I loved the fact that they were a focal point for STN wish they would do more with the Romulans.

I voted for Q he may not have been a villian all of the time but he had a great personality and caused a great deal of trouble....like MUDD

Stardate:213518.6

Even though the borg have been overdone they are still my favorite

Lol.

Well, I think its Shinzon, but he was not their. :P

I think he was not on there because he is a movie villain...but yes I agree he is a pretty good choice for villain

I can't think of anything more frightening than what the Borg do to people -

taking lives away without really killing them. Scary.... The Borg are a fiercely formidable adversary.

I didn't vote, because my choice wasn't there; Kivas Fajo. Now, he was really nasty. That episode still gives me the willies.

I didn't vote, because my choice wasn't there; Kivas Fajo.  Now, he was really nasty.  That episode still gives me the willies.

Man, That Guy Was Insane.

Too Bad He Never Escaped From Prison and came back for revenge, lol

The Borg were cool, but I voted for Lore! Poor Data, having an evil twin must suck!  :rolleyes:

And a jealous one, damn!

I agree, a having a jealous evil twin would stink really bad! (True, I still feel he is not evil, just sorely misunderstood)

I voted for Q eventhough he isn't a bad guy all the time. The Borg beat Q hands down. Q knows when to leave certain species alone. Never mess with the Borg, he has told his son young Q not to bother them because he knows what they are capable of. :rolleyes:

The Borg were cool, but I voted for Lore! Poor Data, having an evil twin must suck!  :rolleyes:

And a jealous one, damn!

I agree, a having a jealous evil twin would stink really bad! (True, I still feel he is not evil, just sorely misunderstood)

It sure does. Lore is a thorn in my side.

The Borg were cool, but I voted for Lore! Poor Data, having an evil twin must suck!  :lol:

And a jealous one, damn!

:rolleyes: ! :) ! Isn't that the truth!

hmmmm, he's also a bit of a pain in everyone's side too, isn't he? :lol: :lol:

I don't think Lore is a pain in my side, but then i doubt Takara would think so either. Lore has a need for attention and to be in charge, but he has very bad people skills.

But, like is said before, there is more that could be done with him, including Data fixing the errors in his ethical program and allowing him to live!

I don't think Lore is a pain in my side, but then i doubt Takara would think so either. Lore has a need for attention and to be in charge, but he has very bad people skills.

But, like is said before, there is more that could be done with him, including Data fixing the errors in his ethical program and allowing him to live!

Totally agree Lessa. I think fixing Lore is definitely something that Data could have success doing. Dr. Soong said it best Lore "hasn't had the chances that you and I have had" (close enough). I think he could be a productive member of 24th century society once the ethical programming is fixed but I still want a little of the bad boy left in him. It's sexy! :rolleyes:

Wow, the ladies not only love Data, but Lore too! That is dedication!

I guess I can see your point, Takara. Lore would just be Data if he wern't a little wayward.

And a jealous one, damn!

Dude, you don't really think you're Data, do you? :lol:

Ok,OK...I take it back he's not a thorn in everyone's side....just many people's sides. My little sister would agree with you, and yes Lore does have very bad people skills.

Wow, the ladies not only love Data, but Lore too! That is dedication!
mhmmm Stewart, that is true. Heck at my house there is me(in love with Data for 16 years now) and my sister(22 months younger than me, she is/was in love with Lore, well, to a point at least.). And my mom finds Data to be attractive...she likes him, but not in love though.

I choose Q because I cannot say that I liked any of the other much. And, I cannot go and call Lore a villian... He's just misunderstood, and unloved.