Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Favourite Villain

Whose your favourite villain on TNG?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Whose your favourite villain on TNG?

• Q
    • Lore
    • The Borg
    • Romulans
    • Cardassians
    • Sheliak
    • Duras family
    • Starfleet Admirals (LOL)

SF admirals, lol!! :wow:

I voted for Lore, because I don't really consider Q a villain, especially by the end of the series. Otherwise I dont; think i could choose.

Q was great, but not always a villain.

The Borg rocked, but have been done to death.

Lore was great and there could still be more if TPTB would take him off the shelf.

Lore, of course! He is just so wicked!

And besides all of the other's on the list have definately had time in the sun, about being the Best Villain!

And Starfleet Admirals??? That is a great one! :wow: B)

I didn't know who to vote for so I voted for Q I think the Borg are great villians just not my fav.

all hail Bev!! :)

Guest Ktrek

I voted for the Borg because the concept of an unstoppable hive mentality was so great when it first came out. Second for me would be Lursa and Betor only becaue they provide an element of humor and always make me laugh! :)

Ktrek

Damn hard to choose between Q and The Borg, still resistance is futile.. I wouldn't want to mess with the borg..

Isn't Sheliak the StarTrek.com spammer/troll???

The Sheliak Corporate were the bad guys in Ensigns of Command.

In my view the Romulans are a great enemy. You can never be sure where they are thanks to cloaking devices, they always show up where you least expect them, and you can always expect a good twist or two when they're around. Witness their kidnapping of LaForge and Deanna, now that's a real enemy!

One thing and one conflict that I liked in TNG were with the Romulans and that it had parallels during that time (with things like the cold war . . . I say this because there really was no war, but there most definitely was a “cold” one with intelligence agencies and just the tension between that of the Federation & the Romulan Star Empire) . . . This made some great episodes for the show ...

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I can't really see Q as an enemy

The Borg may have been over done, but still they do a lot of damage

and as for Lore, I can't really remember, I didn't go around memorizing everything in Star Trek, just Star Wars

Darn! Lore isn't winning anymore! Oh, well at least his minions are winning....wait, that doesn't sound right, wanting a VILLAIN TO WIN, does it??

Most of my favorite TNG episodes involved the Romulans so I'm thus voting for them. I'm glad they were featured in Nemesis... always liked them. :)

Most of my favorite TNG episodes involved the Romulans so I'm thus voting for them. I'm glad they were featured in Nemesis... always liked them. :)

I kinda wished they had had a more major appearance in Nemesis....but then that is for another forum and another thread! :)

I really liked the Romulans too (ie, the Chase and Face of teh Enemy, which was spectacular, IMO).

I think she means that she edited the second post of the two to write an apology, and delete teh doubled post.

I thought the work done for the advancement of the Romulan story arc was superb in TNG. Some of the other choices got their big workouts on different series and the remainder, ehh.

Those darn admirals..always causing rukus..The Romulans got my vote..despite the "goodness" two showed in Nemesis..I've always had a hatred for them romys.

I said romulans because of one man, Tomalak. He was a great villan, and he portrayed the most 3-dementional villan in the series IMO.

I voted for Q. I love Q. But I'm not sure I consider him a villain.

I've always really loved the Romulans but after The Best of Both Worlds I really have to go with the Borg. Though I do think that they've become a little watered down with Voyager.

Personally I wouldn't consider Q an enemy. The Duras, Romulans, Lore, the Cardassians, they really didn't like the Enterprise crew, and did their best to take them out. For the Borg, taking out the Enterprise and its crew was simply a matter of proceedure. But Q WASN'T out to destroy the Enterprise or the Federation, just trying to make them evolve, and occasionally have a bit of fun at the crew's expense. While that mightn't be very friendly, I wouldn't call it hostile.