Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Favourite Villain

Whose your favourite villain on TNG?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Whose your favourite villain on TNG?

• Q
    • Lore
    • The Borg
    • Romulans
    • Cardassians
    • Sheliak
    • Duras family
    • Starfleet Admirals (LOL)

This was a hard decision for me to make.Q was great,but wasn't really malevolent enough for me to vote for him.Lore was another good choice,but Picard and company should have destroyed that wack-job android a loooong time ago.The Borg always seem to bring out the best in the Enterprise-D/-E crews,and their scary.That's why i picked the Borg.

LORE Rocks!!!! He is the better of the Sons Soong he has a personality!

:dude: Ok, he is awesome as a villain, I give him that much...but the better of the two, darn that will be as long debated as the whole chicken and the egg thing. Data will always be the better brother, IMO (and, no not just because I really really really like him :bow: ).

LORE Rocks!!!! He is the better of the Sons Soong he has a personality!

Data has personality.

Yeah, Data does have a personality, but Lore is a "villan" only because people don't care about him. I do, and I think he's a great guy! So, I think Q is the best villan. :-) Cause, I don't consider Lore one. ;-)

Yeah, Data does have a personality, but Lore is a "villan" only because people don't care about him. I do, and I think he's a great guy! So, I think Q is the best villan. :-) Cause, I don't consider Lore one. ;-)

:) good one... I agree that not many really care about him, in a way that he needs to be cared for.