Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fansince69

Scotty fan signing on

New here - but have been a Trek/Scotty fan since the original series first aired in the UK back in 1969.

Won't be around much over the Festive season, but wanted to say 'hi' now I've signed on. Any other fans around here who remember the first time around?

Greetings, fellow fan from across the Pond! Welcome, and yes, I am old enough to have seen TOS first-out, though I was a wee laddie...my turn actually came in the very first syndication years, but hey, 'tis close enough!Have a good time here, and keep on posting. It's always great to have fresh new thoughts and ideas...LLAP!!And Merry Christmas!

Welcome, fansince69!! Yes, there are a few of us here (including me) who were around during the first airing. I was lucky enough to catch the very first episode in 1966 and have been a fan ever since.

Welcome aboard! I'm another of those who saw TOS in real time from the beginning. I also count myself fortunate enough to have seen James Doohan at conventions and got his autograph. Delighted to have another TOS fan here! Do you enjoy the other series as well? Hope you have a happy festive holiday and return to chat and post more!