Sign in to follow this  
smierlo

Final Frontier Media - Star Trek Music Videos

Hi all,

For the fourth time this year I've created a Star Trek Music Video. Before now I created a new topic for every music video, now I'll use this topic every time. You can also discuss older music videos created by me, here.

The newest music videos I've created is about the latest Star Trek Movie and is called "We Weren't Born to Follow". It's my opinion that this latest song of Bon Jovi fits perfectly for the latest movie. I hope you can enjoy this music video.

Download at: here

Watch: here

Thank you!

Unfortunately is my Youtube account disabled/removed. By clicking on the download link you go to my website, where you can download the music video.

Thank you :) Not all music I use is also my taste in music. Most of the time I choose it because it fits with what I have in mind.

Hi all,

It's has been a while, but here's my first music video of 2010. A tribute to the one and only Captain Kirk. Captain Kirk is dying and looking back to his life. He knows it was good and can die peacefully. Hope you enjoy

Download: here

Watch:

It has been over 3 years, but here it is :)

A new DS9 Tribute (my 6th) called "Time of our lives"

It's all about the experiences at and around deep space nine. A character focussed music video with the music from Paul van Dyk. Hope you enjoy it

Watch:

Watch and Download: here

Thank you. I believe I worked a couple of days on this one. The most work was getting all the scenes in sync with the music. Because I had my summerholiday, I had plenty of time to put into it on one day, therefore I was quick in finishing the music video.