Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

In Memory Of Joe (Ichygoomba)

My condolences to his family and friends. He will be missed. I didn't really know him but I did know he was a big fan of the Pittsburgh Penguins. I hope he was able to watch his Pens win the Stanley Cup before he died.

Rest in peace, Joe.

Sincere condolences to Joe, and very best wishes to his family.

Joe, may you join the Great Bird of the Galaxy and explore strange new worlds out there somewhere and find peace.

On a site like this the people almost become family, and no matter who it is losing a family member is hard on the soul... Take care and Godspeed....

when u think about it we are like a family. we just lost a great friend and brother. joe will not only be loved, but will be missed by us all.

I just got the news via email pretty sad to hear that (Itchygoomba) Joe passed away from Lupus my condolences to the Family (am wondering was he a newcomer here or had he also been with us at STF.Net Chatroom?)am sure though I didn't chat with him in the chatarea here but might have read some of the posts he did last time I was in here

in any event you'll be missed.

I am very sorry for the poor Joe.

He was a great Star Trek fan, as we are.

Condolences to his family.

Can he sleep in peace....

and, as in "Battlestar Galactica",

"SO SAY WE ALL" !

Edited by star_rose

I just got the news via email pretty sad to hear that (Itchygoomba) Joe passed away from Lupus my condolences to the Family (am wondering was he a newcomer here or had he also been with us at STF.Net Chatroom?)am sure though I didn't chat with him in the chatarea here but might have read some of the posts he did last time I was in here

Joe joined the board in 2005, his original screen name was dragonwrangler95. He changed it once that ability was made available back in early 2008.

Joe joined the board in 2005, his original screen name was dragonwrangler95. He changed it once that ability was made available back in early 2008.

Woooooah didn't realise it was dragonwrangler95! *Feels like she has just been punched in the stomach* Oh Joe, so gonna miss you round here. I just watched Trek earlier and I started thinking of you and I shed a few tears! OK only over the forum but still we got like a family on here, it's like loosing a member. :notworthy:

I only knew him here a short time. WHat i knew he was cool. Hecame to chat few times that i new knew little tivia i think..If thats who i'm thinking of we should not forget ones here fall of desiese.. memory live on..THinks for having a cool trek site well i used think so chat and all!!

I just read the email sent out by VBG, I remember Joe! Very sad to hear what happened, my condolences & prayers go out to his family & friends (online & off). He was a very sweet person, and was happy to post alongside him here. Was a very cool guy. I knew he was about my age.. didnt realize he was only a few days older than me :notworthy: He will be missed!

I may not have really known you, Joe but as a fellow Trekker, I feel the loss of another who has left us too soon. Our common interest has always made me feel that you were a brother. The way I feel about everyone who is registered here, brothers and sisters all. Without sounding too trite, may your spirit find peace and I pray that your family's grief passes quickly as all who knew you remembers your life as having been lived with honor. I hope that whatever universe or heaven you now inhabit, it finds you in the captain's chair traveling at warp speed exploring the last great frontier. May you be at peace.

oh God

this is terrible news. I was his friend on the net about a year before he came here, in fact I was the one that told him about STF. This is horrible news. I was afraid something like that happened. RIP Joe

wow never knew he changed his name.

always knew him as dragon even back in that other place.

have not been here latley myself . this is a great loss to the

Trek family.

all i can say is he is doing what we hope to do,

Exploring the stars

RIP my friend

I came here for one reason and found out the Joe had passed and trust me I haven't stopped crying. I can't say we were good friends, but I had him on my Yahoo Messanger, so we had obviously talked a bit.

I had heard he had lupus when he posted it and I hated the idea that he was afflicted so direly with this illness and was suffering so agrieviously.

I can't believe he has passed, I can't believe it. He was far too bloody young, there is no justice to this, the only thing we can say is that he is loved wherever he is and is no longer in any pain, and he can be back with those he loved.

Fair sailing on the solar winds.

It's been a while since I've logged in, so I just found out about this. Man, I don't even know what to say.

Of course, my condolences go out to his family. I don't know what it's like to lose someone, so I don't know what they're going through, but I wish the an easy time coming to terms, and hope that they have nothing but good memories of Joe.