Sign in to follow this  
trekz

Hospital news of trekz

Back from nearly 3 days in hospital - heart related problems. I'm "OK" but meet with cardiologist next week.

Had an 80 plus year old roommate who kept trying to get out of his bed, after coming on for falling down. Two floormates took turns screaming most of each night. I can't express how happy I am to be home!

Is that an acceptable excuse for being offline and off-site? :flowers:

Yeah, hospitals can be unpleasant places, but glad to hear you're home now and on the road to recovery. Take care!

What? You couldn't go online at the hospital???

Seriously, Trekz, I'm glad you're home and please take care of yourself! You're too young for this stuff!

Edited by Kor37

Thanks everyone. I am resting up, made another appointment today and will see what my cardiologist says next week. Thanks for all your good wishes!

TUH - I 've lowered my intake of salt over the years, and need to continue to do so - but I love chips of all kinds. Prepared foods are often loaded with salt. Definitely a challenge!

Thanks for your good wishes everyone.

Going back into hospital on Thursday for heart ablation to hopefully stop my atrial fibrulation (A-fib), which I've been having since mid October. Hopefully will be a short stay and successful procedure, but this one will be a longer more problematic procedure than last years. Please think good thoughts!

Thanks everyone for your concern and good thoughts and prayers! Going into hospital this morning. Will update afterwards.

Thanks everyone for your good thoughts and prayers. They did help! Made it through a long day Thursday. First a TEE scope procedure to check for clots around 8AM then main event Ablation wheeling in about 11, out about 5:30, procedure itself took about 5 hours. Seem to be back in regular rhythm - YAY!

Dragging today as the really good hospital drugs have worn off :giggle:

Thanks again to my STF family for your concerns and will keep you updated.

As always, Live long and prosper!

Thanks everyone for your good thoughts and prayers. They did help! Made it through a long day Thursday. First a TEE scope procedure to check for clots around 8AM then main event Ablation wheeling in about 11, out about 5:30, procedure itself took about 5 hours. Seem to be back in regular rhythm - YAY!

Dragging today as the really good hospital drugs have worn off :giggle:

Thanks again to my STF family for your concerns and will keep you updated.

As always, Live long and prosper!

Glad to hear that you're doing better!

Keep getting better and don't you leave us here again. :giggle:

Thanks Indy and Gummy! (And all!)

By the way, check Bakula Babe's Babblings thread for news on her husband's heart. She needs our support too!

That's great news! I'm glad you're doing better. :giggle:

Also, thanks for mentioning my husband. He says he's feeling better.