Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Borg Queen

Every Borg Vessels & structures have a lair for the Queen. Incase she intends to do something personally.

The Sector 001 wasn't quite a stupid thing.

1. Its to do with something Major, like assimilation of Species 10026.

2. Her main reason of going to sector 001 is to meet up with Locutus, but he was lost then, & since she's already on her way there, there's no point in stopping when according to "their current calculations" The Cube The Queen was in is more then sufficient, but she did not expect the Sovereign Class which brought to the 2nd Cube's downfall.

3. After dying in ST:FC u'd think she'd learn something about how dangerous humans are so why bother chasing down a Shuttle, when Drones are more then capable of doing so.

:thumbs:

Every Borg Vessels & structures have a lair for the Queen. Incase she intends to do something personally.

There's no evidance to support that. I believe that the Queen's "lair" is within her diamond ship in Unimatriz 01. I also believe she left Unimatrix 01 onboard a special Cube with an escape Sphere and headed for Earth. In the event that Starfleet figured out how to destroy the cube, she would have the backup plan of taking an escape sphere into the past to change history. Once that Queen had left enterred the past with no changes to the timeline, I believe it would be like splitting a worm in half - you have two worms. Thus, the Queen "rebuilds" herself when Seven shows up in "Dark Frontier". I had believed that she just cloned her upper body until she said she was from Species 125. This either implies that the original Queen is from Species 125 or that when the Queen dies, a new drone, resembling the original Queen, is promoted to serve as host to the Queen consciencous.

Its your second guess about Species 125 that is correct. :thumbs:

The reason i think every vessel & Hub has a lair is because of 2 reason.

1. in ST:FC we notice how they made a lair for her in the Ent-E, which signify its like a priority 1 for when the Queen is around.

2. Where's the logic in having only 1 lair????

That's the most illogical thing to do, The Queen don't ride on Diamonds alone, she can board any vessels. So far Cube & Diamond are the only known vessels she boarded.

anyway she needs to regenerate right???

So why would she be doing 6 years away from her precious Diamond??? heading to earth? Where would she regenerate?

:thumbs:

Its your second guess about Species 125 that is correct. :thumbs:

The reason i think every vessel & Hub has a lair is because of 2 reason.

1. in ST:FC we notice how they made a lair for her in the Ent-E, which signify its like a priority 1 for when the Queen is around.

Well, they had to create a lair for the Queen becuase the Queen had to go back with them, other wise the small collective in the past would fall into chaos. :thumbs:

2. Where's the logic in having only 1 lair????

That's the most illogical thing to do, The Queen don't ride on Diamonds alone, she can board any vessels. So far Cube & Diamond are the only known vessels she boarded.

Well, Cube, Sphere, and Diamond ships. However, I think they don't create a Borg Queen lair unless she boards the ship. Other wise, scans would have produced some kind of "bridge" type place.

anyway she needs to regenerate right???

So why would she be doing 6 years away from her precious Diamond??? heading to earth? Where would she regenerate?

Who said it took 6 years to journey to Earth? Most likely, she sends a cube towards Earth. Just before engaging Starfleet, the cube constructs the Queen inside a lair, set up within the escape sphere. So, you would have two Queens. One in Unimatrix 01 and another within the cube's escape Sphere, ready to enter the past.

Well, Cube, Sphere, and Diamond ships.  However, I think they don't create a Borg Queen lair unless she boards the ship.  Other wise, scans would have produced some kind of "bridge" type place.

- About making a lair when she's onboard, is possible

- Scan of a Bridge??? why would they? its just another "Alcove" in another room, with other Alcoves. How would there be a difference in scans?

Who said it took 6 years to journey to Earth?  Most likely, she sends a cube towards Earth.  Just before engaging Starfleet, the cube constructs the Queen inside a lair, set up within the escape sphere.  So, you would have two Queens.  One in Unimatrix 01 and another within the cube's escape Sphere, ready to enter the past.

- Nah its just 1 Queen, When they make a Queen to replace another, they can do it anywhere. But when there is a replacement already, they won't create another body, she has to board a vessel & head to where she wants.

- About the 6 years, its all based on calculations.

We know that Transwarp Conduits are 20 times faster then earth's fastest.

Voyager takes 75 years to head back. 75 devide by 20 will be around 3.75 years. But that's with a Conduit, since there's no 1 straight Conduit all the way to the Alpha Q. so they have to use their normal Transwarp Drives too, which is slower.

Lets say around 5 year. But as usual "Borg Behavior" they are assimilating relevant things on their way, which delayed their journey abit.

:clap:

Edited by vold

It's the paradox of the borg. The collective is ONE. However, an individual says,

WE.
So would a "choir of borg" say,
I
??? Edited by harrykim

I think that the borg Queen is one of the greatest villains of all time!! she is sexy and ruthless and has a need to be perfect! lol :borgqueen:

Out of curiosity why would the Borg Queen want to be sexy. I thought it had been mentioned in one of the episodes somewhere that the Borg drones where neither male nor female. Does that mean she looked the way she did to attract Picard and later Data? And also if she decided the liked say a Klingon instead of Picard would she have took the form of a Klingon?

Edited by ThetaFive

There will be problems when the people get assimate when they are female and male. They will still apeart to have sex, but if you look closely at their DNA they would have no sex at all. Dr. Crusher said they messed around with the DNA of the person.

As far as the Queen Borg being sexy I really don't know why she would be like that. The only thinkg I can think is that her head, neck and shoulders where not connected to the body. So she can have any body that would fit with her shoulders. The Queen Borg, which she never called herself that, could have a male or female body to suit the needs that time.

Edited by Odie

There will be problems when the people get assimate when they are female and male. They will still apeart to have sex, but if you look closely at their DNA they would have no sex at all. Dr. Crusher said they messed around with the DNA of the person.

As far as the Queen Borg being sexy I really don't know why she would be like that. The only thinkg I can think is that her head, neck and shoulders where not connected to the body. So she can have any body that would fit with her shoulders. The Queen Borg, which she never called herself that, could have a male or female body to suit the needs that time.

That brings up something I had never thought of. I always assumed that when assimilating that the nanites made the small implants and that the larger implants where placed surgically inside the soon to be drone.

Going on what you said makes a little more sense. By altering the DNA they nanites could create the larger implants and even merge them on a molecular level with the organic components of the drone. This would explain how the maturation chambers work also. The child growth is not only accelarated but also the borg implants can be placed in while the child matures making them more a part of the drone once the child has matured into a drone then adults who are assimilated. Using this senario the younger that a child is assimilated the more difficult it would seem to be to separate the technology from the drone.

One problem I see with the above scenario is that younger the child is when assimilated the less likely they are to retain any resemblance at all to once having a female or male build.

Edited by ThetaFive

Borg Queen = (I'm trying to misspell a badword but can't) hot

There's something so sexy about a ruthless, emotionless, unhuman machine type thing that controls one of the most powerful races ever created.

Now that Kirk has been resurrected in the novels, I would love to see a story that would have him confront the Borg Queen. since she is mostly machine, he could talk her into blowing herself up....... :bow: