Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

The Cure is Trek

You can get lost into a world that is fun to be apart of, or you just can zone out for hours on end watching things that many people don't understand

Most episodes include some kind of trouble, so perhaps it's because you're watching people in a worse situation than you?

I think it's probably just loafing and watching something you like that makes you feel better, not necessarily Star Trek.

I think it's probably just loafing and watching something you like that makes you feel better, not necessarily Star Trek.

I don't know... I used to really like Stephen King but reading The Stand didn't make me feel better when I had the flu. LOL Seriously you're probably right. Nothing makes me feel better when I'm not 100% than watching Trek.

I don't know... I used to really like Stephen King but reading The Stand didn't make me feel better when I had the flu. LOL Seriously you're probably right. Nothing makes me feel better when I'm not 100% than watching Trek.

Well reading is actually hard work! You don't have to be too engaged to watch television. Especially if it's something you've seen before. :P