Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

i'm drunk

are you??????????????????????????????????????///

Just got back from a concert and.......yes I am!........... :)

Good to see you pulled through OK.

I too got *BEEP*-faced on Saturday. :) Whoever invented Tequila; I hope you burn in *BEEP*! ;)

Never been drunk, actually.

Thats a shame. put it on your bucket list...lol

I just don't see the appeal. It doesn't seem like a very pleasant experience. And to be completely honest, I've never actually had alcohol at all! It's not that I don't drink on principle or anything... I'd just rather have a soda or water or something. *shrugs*

I personally don't drink, and for several reasons. For one, I don't see a need for it, certainly not to 'Get a buzz'. Things like Trek are my 'high'....and I believe also, that I would have a predisposition towards alcoholism..which has ruined far too many a life, and damaged families. Everyone has their constitutional right to 'imbibe', if legally allowed...but it doesn't mean one has to. Life can be complicated enough, without entering it into the equation. So, I'm perfectly content to stay very sober....

I drink occasionally but haven't been truly drunk in over 20 years. From years of watching my family members and people in general and how they acted when drunk I got to the point of barely touching the stuff.

Kor I did not take the time to read but is this a real magazine? Sara think about your liver!!

Oh yeah.....Its a real magazine alright! I subscribe.....lol

I'm drums too be but I'm trying not to be.

Speaking in tongues now?.

Yeah I don't know what that was. :rolleyes:

It's ok, I speak drunk. I believe you were saying "I'm drunk too but I'm trying not to be" meaning you were attempting to sober up.

I'm drums too be but I'm trying not to be.

Speaking in tongues now?.

Yeah I don't know what that was. :angry:

It's ok, I speak drunk. I believe you were saying "I'm drunk too but I'm trying not to be" meaning you were attempting to sober up.

Yes I do believe you're correct. :rolleyes:

I rarely drink but when I do I'm head over heels! I am actually going to get a decaf cup of tea now lol ... wish me luck in getting drunk! I'm off to bed.