Sign in to follow this  
ensign_beedrill

Niners Baseball Cap

Does anyone know if they sell these anywhere? I really would like one.

I'm talking about the episode "Take Me Out to the Holosuite" where Sisko's team plays the Vulcans.

2008-06-03-Niners.jpg

I love baseball and it was actually Star Trek that made me go check out my first game.

Did you make a cap for your costume Mandy?

No, it would have messed up my trill spots. Hard enough to keep them from smearing in Phoenix heat anyway. Besides I didn't have the time to embroider two patches. Since all my time has been taken up making this Horta costume (and all this fabric is expensive!) I didn't make any other costumes for this year so I'll probably go as Niners Ezri again for at least one day this year.

My new Niners cap with my homemade Niners uniform. I wish the patch on the hat were embroidered but since I don't want to embroider another one I'm cool with it. And I don't think it will mess up my spots as badly as I thought it would.

2011-04-23_11-01-27_4991.jpg

Maybe it is being so close to San Francisco but when I hear Niners I think 49ers and do a double take.

BTW it's looking like the Giants might take it again this year. If so then this time I am getting my ass to a World Series home game! I had tickets for Game 6 but they won it in 5.

My new Niners cap with my homemade Niners uniform. I wish the patch on the hat were embroidered but since I don't want to embroider another one I'm cool with it. And I don't think it will mess up my spots as badly as I thought it would.

post-162-0-95282600-1303605002_thumb.jpg

When do we get a picture of you wearing the Niners uniform? :Hmmm...: