Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Star Trek Names For Pets

Do you have a cat/dog named after a Trek character? My cat just had a litter of kittens and I'm trying to figure out some good pet names (besides Spot) lol. What have you named your pets or what do you think is a good pet name that is based on Trek. I'm thinking of naming one Dax

I've always wanted to get a couple of dogs and name them Data and Lore.

I think Dax is a good name for one of the kittens.

It takes a while to pick a proper name for a kitten, you need to see their persoality.

If one of the kittens is round and furry call it Tribble

If one of them is really hyper compared to the rest call it Sulu.

If one dominates the rest call it Tiberius.

If one is kind of destructive call it phaser.

My sister had a betta fish once. She named it Pices. I named it Data. It would always annoy her that I called him Data the Betta. But I thought it had such a nice ring to it. Data the Betta. Actually, I have a picture of him on my home computer I think. Maybe I'll put up a photo when I get home.

Also, you know how you can name your computer devices? I have a thumb drive named Elim. My MP3 player is named Damar. I think I once named a C drive the Enterprise. I had another printer named Weyoun. I need a name for my new printer/scanner. Maybe Dukat.

Edited by ensign_beedrill

wow, some great name choice i haven't even thought of! Thanks to all :) Keep throwing out some names if you think of any since I still haven't named the cat yet ;)

Continuing what oldfan1 started:

If one is more mischievious, call it Q

If one is more agressive, call it Worf (or another Klingon name)

If one seems awkward, Barclay would be a good name

If one seems kinda sneaky, how about Garak

How about the smallest one could be Nog

My black and white cat is named Q, he is a very mischevious cat at times, eating plants, chasing the elder cat of the house, hmm, sounds familier

here's a pic of my cat Blue and her kittens. At least one of the cats will be named after a Trek character from here! The reason one of her eyes is squinted is because of the light

bluenrb.jpg

there is one that is afraid of people right now, what would a good Trek name be for a cat that is scared? Barclay would be good, but sounds more like a dog name :)

I think Barclay works. I don't think it sounds anymore like a dog name than Spot. :yucky:

As promised, here he is: Data the Betta.

13zxqtl.jpg

Or Pices. But I like Data better.

Maybe you should combine that, with the underwater scene with good ol Data in ''Insurrection'' LOL!

here's a pic of my cat Blue and her kittens. At least one of the cats will be named after a Trek character from here! The reason one of her eyes is squinted is because of the light

bluenrb.jpg

Awww she's lovely!

I don't have my pets name as Star Trek characters.But i do have my cat named Tom the Cat(in 'Tom & Jerry' Cartoons).