Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Scene It? Star Trek

sceneit.jpg

Has anyone else played this game yet? I've got the game coming in the mail today and I can't wait to play it! It covers trivia from the five TV series and ten movies.

yeah, it is a DVD trivia game. It has questions on cards also. Some of the questions you use the DVD because it'll say something like "Name This Episode" and you click play and it will play a clip of an episode and you have like 30 seconds to answer before the clip reveals the name of the episode. Whoever got it right gets the points. It's that kind of thing.

I have the James Bond Scene it? and it is a lot of fun. Can't wait to play this! I have others in the house that told me that they want to play too! I thought I was going to be the only one, but now we got a game!

So can you play it by yourself on the computer? I thought I read somewhere that it was for 2 or more players. And nobody would want to play Star Trek trivia with me.

it's not as much fun, but you can play alone. You are basically just testing your own knowledge by reading the questions and seeing if you know the answers.

Sounds awesome! Gotta put it on my list. I just pre-ordered the Beatles RockBand and that set me back a bit.

just finished playing it, and it was fun...for me. lol. If you are going to play this game with others, they have to know something about Star Trek. I played with my brother and his wife (casual fans of Trek) and I just left them in the dust. I guess it is better to play with others on your knowledge level. If we had the same level of knowing, it would have been more of a game. I wish there was an option for an easy, medium or hard question. It doesn't have that.

Let's just say this, the game is supposed to last around 45 minutes, but it was over in 20. I love it and I think it's great fun. It has some trivia you answer by the other reading a card and other questions are answered by watching video clips. Overall, I would recommend this game to those that want to play alone or with other Trek fans. If you are the only Trek fan playing, you may be the only one that has fun.

A question that was in the game, for example, was asking the name of the actress that played Spock's mom in the original series. How is someone that doesn't know Trek going to answer that? Fun and challenging, but almost impossible for casual and those that aren't really fans.

So can you play it by yourself on the computer? I thought I read somewhere that it was for 2 or more players. And nobody would want to play Star Trek trivia with me.

Because you know it all? :)

Sounds like fun, but I don't have anyone to play with so it'll probably just stay on the list of things that would be neat to have but probably never will. Also on the list:

piano

tablet

full version of Photoshop

common sense