Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kerry

Hi there!

Hi! I'm Kerry and I used to be a member here.... a very long time ago, so I may remember a few faces (I think I've already found one)

I'm 18 & from England, hoping to go to Uni in September to study Psychology. I recently got back into ST a few months ago by doing a complete Voyager rewatch & have started doing the same for DS9 & TNG as well as the TNG-set movies. I dabble in little character rp's and ... will venture around again, find my feet.

Great to be back! *wave*

Thanks! :superhappy: After nosing around I've started seeing a few names I remember - looks like a few of the people I knew haven't disappeared which is great to know!

hi,kerry how are you if you were here before welcome back.. MAy you have many more cool times here. Its not much anymore here theres a few had ruin it in 2008 the trek site chat and all!!!Well hope you like it here welcome back!!!

post-761-1258246715.jpg

post-761-1258246832.jpg

Cool,welcome back hope you see alot of familar faces here and hope we can get this site up going again more people chating etc.. Well glad your back!!!Its my 7th anniversary!!Also my comps bit skewed off i tried play this cd game i think that did it!!

post-761-1296947982.jpg

post-761-1296948053_thumb.jpg

post-761-1296948092.jpg

I don't think they're still around. Please start new topics instead of digging up fossils.