Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Kentucky Grilled Chicken

KFC seems to be promoting this stuff like crazy, especially a couple of weeks ago when it first came out. Just check out their website and you will see people dancing while eating it! Have you had it yet and what are your thoughts of it? It doesn't seem all that appealing to me, but I just wonder how good it is.

I've never been much for chicken, fried or grilled so I doubt I'll ever try it. When I do get chicken it's normally from Hardee's though and the piece that I like the most is the wing.

That said (about not liking chicken), I do eat a lot of Chicken McNuggets and McChickens. So I don't totally dislike chicken.

That said (about not liking chicken), I do eat a lot of Chicken McNuggets and McChickens. So I don't totally dislike chicken.

Since when do McNuggets have chicken in them? :)

While they are promoting "Grilled" as new, it's not, (perhaps in 'your' area it is though.) It's actually over a year old around here and we like it. It'll never replace Original recipe IMO but as a different spin on an old favorite, it works.

Since when do McNuggets have chicken in them? :)

Since about 1983