Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Round 2 For Star Trek XI toys

Definitely getting the 6-inch Chekov and McCoy in Enterprise uniforms. I'll just need Uhura for the crew then.

I hope Pike comes with wave 2 in Canada. I don't why he wasn't released with wave 1 here. Especially with him being played by a Canadian actor.

It might be cool to have them as collectors items, as it stands right now though all of my 'hobby' money goes into keeping STARTREKFANS.NET online. I think if I were to start collecting Star Trek toys though I'd start with the ones I had as a kid (and wish I still had):

med_gallery_1_49_97561.jpg

Bet you wish you had that pile of unopened Classic Trek toys now.

Among other things, I now have a 16 year old daughter with constant interest in our excess money supply so I am not going to make plans to get any of the second wave, that way I won't be so disappointed if I cannot afford them.

my question is, where are they? These toys were supposed to be released in July and I haven't seen any new toys. I even looked on the Toys R Us website and I don't see anything. I guess they haven't released them yet, but I look every time I'm at the store

It might be cool to have them as collectors items, as it stands right now though all of my 'hobby' money goes into keeping STARTREKFANS.NET online. I think if I were to start collecting Star Trek toys though I'd start with the ones I had as a kid (and wish I still had):

med_gallery_1_49_97561.jpg

I had the Mego superhero action figures when I was a kid!....thing is, at some point, the bands that kept the arms together snapped....and boy, did that wreck my playtime!!Argh. I don't even have the 'remains' now...along with my G.I.Joes. Dang it!Now, those were well-built figures, brother! (I had three, one with 'hair' and beard...)

Edited by Voyager recruit