Sign in to follow this  
jameron4eva

Better character

Okay, who do you think is the best character between, drumroll please, Janeway, and Torres. In my opinion it's B'Elanna, but i just like the more violent characters better, but also the ones who bot a control on it, and to me that was B'Elanna.

Janeway, for me. No..I would not want to be at the other end of Kathryn's ire...but, neither would I want to have 'Lanna after me. Kath was, is a wonderful person all round-compassionate, yet strong, maternal towards Kes, and Harry, a firm faith, and utter confidance in BE'Lanna(loved the hug at the end of 'Barge of the Dead' between them), her bonds with Tuvok, and Chakotay, 'reclaiming' wayward Tom, who fulfilled her faith in him so well....one of the finest characters in Star Trek-played expertly by the wonderful Kate Mulgrew-so GLAD she became the C.O.!

Definitely Janeway, one of Star Trek's best characters.

Torres is a good character too.

I'm not denying Kath, it's just to me B'Elanna was the better character, theres only so many times you can deal with a captain. But as long as it's not Tom thats the captain, i;m all right, i mean he'd have the ship doing back rolls, and front flips, wait can't he do that anyway?