Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

How did the new movie affect STF?

Now that the month of May is behind us and the movie has been out for a while I took a peek at STF's stats to see how our stats changed in May vs. the months before the movie came out.

Traffic did increase:

stats.JPG

Between January 1st and April 30th we had 40 new members register, between May 1st and May 31st we had 36 new members register.

So like the movie or not, have a few nitpicky complaints about this or that in the movie or not the bottom line is increased interest. And that's the important thing to take away from the movie.

LOL it hooked me, that's for sure. I loved the movie. It was well done and it really sparked my interest. Heck, I'mm even making a female Spock costume for me. xD *already got the ears* Woot!

Be sure to post a pic of it (with you in it of course) once it's done. Corina posted some pics here someplace of her in her Romulan costume last year.

LOL it hooked me, that's for sure. I loved the movie. It was well done and it really sparked my interest. Heck, I'mm even making a female Spock costume for me. xD *already got the ears* Woot!

Be sure to post a pic of it (with you in it of course) once it's done. Corina posted some pics here someplace of her in her Romulan costume last year.

LOl I will. ^^ And I know, Lt. It's my own idea. >_>

LOl I will. ^^ And I know, Lt. It's my own idea. >_>

There better be a mini-skirt involved.

A "female Spock" costume? Spock had a lot of changes in the new movie, but being a cross-dresser wasn't one of them.

Your confusing me. I said "I KNOW".

Sheesh.

Anyway, I think the new movie did help bring in new comers. A few more fo my friends got to watch it and love it more than ever now. 8D