Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

Captain Pike action figure

Just a quick question, is anyone having trouble finding a six inch Captain Pike action figure? I have seen every other character of the first wave (I own six) and all the other accessories but I have not yet been able to track down a Captain Pike. I get the impression this may be a Canada only thing, as if they've held this one back here or something (I can find it on toysrus.com, but not on toysrus.ca)). So, just wondering if anyone else has noticed this occurrence.

I'll pick one up for you if I see one and if you want me to?

No, it's quite alright. I can keep looking or order it online if it comes to it. I was mainly just wondering why this particular action figure is virtually impossible for me to find and if that was the case for other people.

I hadn't even thought about them having action figures until you started this post. I do have 4 full sets of the Buger King glasses though.

Ewwww, why would you want the one from the new movie?

Also I am having trouble finding a Jeffrey Hunter to marry, any suggestions? :clap:

I take it you didn't like the new movie?

I take it you like Jeffrey Hunter? lol

Also I am having trouble finding a Jeffrey Hunter to marry, any suggestions? :clap:

Well lets just say when it came to casting Pike I don't think they even tried. :clap:

And yes, I like Jeffrey Hunter a lot! lol

Well lets just say when it came to casting Pike I don't think they even tried. :clap:

Yeah, I have my dislikes of the new movie too. Of course all of those can be read about in the ST 2009 review forum so I won't go back through them. All in all it was an ok movie though I guess. Just not a favorite.

Jeffrey Hunter did well as Pike, would have been interesting to see how he'd have done with other stories in the Star Trek universe. The only other role of his that I can think of off the top of my head is as Jesus in "The Greatest Story Ever Told", one of my favorite movies on the topic of Jesus' life.

Yeah, I have my dislikes of the new movie too. Of course all of those can be read about in the ST 2009 review forum so I won't go back through them. All in all it was an ok movie though I guess. Just not a favorite.

Jeffrey Hunter did well as Pike, would have been interesting to see how he'd have done with other stories in the Star Trek universe. The only other role of his that I can think of off the top of my head is as Jesus in "The Greatest Story Ever Told", one of my favorite movies on the topic of Jesus' life.

Yeah, it's definatly not one of my favorite movies that's for sure!

I'm not really sure what else he was in either, but I'm sure he did Westerns. It seems like everyone back then did

Yeah, it's definatly not one of my favorite movies that's for sure!

I'm not really sure what else he was in either, but I'm sure he did Westerns. It seems like everyone back then did

Q9XTD00Z.jpg

You want to marry someone who was married 3 times and died of a stroke at 42?

Well no, just someone who looks like him

For the record, I did manage to get a Captain Pike action figure at Toronto FanExpo last year.

Now if only they hadn't cancelled Wave 2...

Why don't we have a Lt. Leslie action figure?

My question would be, why wasn't he in any of the movies? He was in enough of the episodes to warrant at least a cameo.