Sign in to follow this  
jameron4eva

Star Trek Voyager: Strange Coincidences

Disclamer: Don't own anything of either show, just own about thirty-fourty paperback (the cheap) books.

Warning: This story may have some bad language, so all you little Kyle,Stan,Cartman, and Kenny's out thwere, a borgs after ya! Set season seven Voyager, after "Drive", season two Dark Angel, during "Freak Nation".

"Tom, B'Elanna, i'm extremly happy for you." the EMH said as he shook Tom's hand. "Yeah Doc, three minuites into it and she starts to, ow!" he lifted his hand to his ear, B'Elanna had just flicked it, hard. "What is all the comotion." Janeway said as she strode over. " Well, i was thanking the Doc about a complement, when she hits me!" he said jokingly at B'Elanna. "Oh cram it helmboy, you started making a crack at me, i just stopped you, besides i hardly constitutes flicking as hitting." Just as they all started laughing, a subspace fissure opened up, sending them hurtiling toward earth.

"Bridge, what was that?" Janeway asked, "Ma'am, it was a subspace fissure, were heading towards earth." They all looked to each other, when Q appeared. "My favorite crew, what have you been doing?' he inquired, then noticed Tom and B'Elanna. " You got married? and i was not invited?" he said. "Q, your not our friend, and we didn't invite you so get over it!" Tom yelled at Q. "Well, i guess you'll like a little adventure then, Mr. Torres." Tom blushed as they all laughed at him.