Sign in to follow this  
Chataeya

EarthQuake'''''s!

I don't know about anyone else, but has anyone noticed the Science & Technology Posts on here? All these Earthquakes that are happening are making me wonder what is going on? It seems like there have been a lot of them in the month of May and what is about to happen to our planet? Is someone doing something or messing around with under ground explosions? Why now? Or is it just time for our planet to shift again? Questions and more questions just keep popping up in my head. What will become of our planet? Is it really time we start thinking about getting off this planet and into outer space? This is starting to scare me and make me wonder if this planet will be here for our children and grandchildren? :)

There have always been earthquakes. There has not always been instant news and the internet to report everything or there hasn't always been the technology to detect some quakes. And the world hasn't always been as populous as it is now. If you look at a list of the top 10 Earthquakes in US history - not one of them is in California but that's what everyone thinks of. ( I was in Calif a year and half and experienced 2 quakes)

usgs

A 9.2 - now that's a big quake. And I had heard about the one in Missouri before. It would be a lot more dramatic now because of all the people.