Sign in to follow this  
jameron4eva

Should Tom and B'Elanna have hooked up sooner?

Hey, i'm new so i'll cut to the chase, i think that they should have had Tom and B'Elanna get together sooner. I would like to hear all your thoughts on the subject matter. And don't forget, they mesh really well, so waiting for posts. :)

Yes you are.

No seriously though, Voyager was kind of willy-nilly with its romantic pairings for awhile. You had Kes and Neelix, but Tom wanted her too. Torres had a crush on Chakotay at one point, Chakotay seemed to like Janeway a bit himself, too, at one point. Kim falling for all the wrong women... Kim, the Doctor, and eventually Chakotay all tried for Seven at least once (with Chakotay succeeding, apparently). Voyager was very haphazard about the forming and ending of romantic relationships. Bad, bad writing there. I think that's one of the reasons I liked the Paris/Kim pairing best. No soap opera-esque elements at all to it. The formation of the friendship was a little haphazard, but once they really established their friendship, it was thick as a brick.

Funny, very funny!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I don't think they were haphasard with there there parrings, but i think they didn't know who they wanted to hook up. But i think in the end they chose the best parrings, P/T, P/K,T/K,C/S, D/S, I THINK THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO NEVER REALLY MADE A RELATIONSHIP DURING THE SHOW THAT LASTED ANY LENGTH OF TIME WAS JANEWAY, AND NEELIX.

Yes you are.

No seriously though, Voyager was kind of willy-nilly with its romantic pairings for awhile. You had Kes and Neelix, but Tom wanted her too. Torres had a crush on Chakotay at one point, Chakotay seemed to like Janeway a bit himself, too, at one point. Kim falling for all the wrong women... Kim, the Doctor, and eventually Chakotay all tried for Seven at least once (with Chakotay succeeding, apparently). Voyager was very haphazard about the forming and ending of romantic relationships. Bad, bad writing there. I think that's one of the reasons I liked the Paris/Kim pairing best. No soap opera-esque elements at all to it. The formation of the friendship was a little haphazard, but once they really established their friendship, it was thick as a brick.

Sorry about that, now as i said. Funny, very funny, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :superhappy::whistling::iwo: