Sign in to follow this  
LouiseTrek

Who would you like to see in the next movie?

So who would you like to see appear in the next movie from the original cast, nurse chapel, Janice Rand, Kang, Kor or Gary Mitchell.

I would like to see a young Kevin Riley I found his character entertaining.

I'd love to see Nurse Chapel. I always liked the idea of a relationship between her and Spock; she was definitely crushing on him. But I don't know if that's possible now because of the Uhura thing. Or maybe Uhura and Chapel could duke it out:

Star Trek XII: The Fight for Spock

I would also like to see Rand and maybe one of the old Klingon nemeses if they chose to have Klingon antagonists. (And why wouldn't they?) I liked Riley, too, and it might be neat to see him. Or maybe they could bring in Carol Marcus. :roflmao:

The thing about Star Trek movies is, there's never enough time for the story, the action, and all of the characters. The main cast is already big enough and look at this movie: Aside from Kirk and Spock and to a lesser degree Uhura and McCoy, the other characters didn't get much more than an introduction and a scene where they did something. I don't know if they'd be able to add in more characters and still make it significant to the story.

I was thinking about whether or not this time line has/or had a Carol Marcus/Jim Kirk relationship. If not, I'd like to see it on screen if it has not happen yet, story wise. As for other characters, Chapel was mentioned in dialogue, but i didn't catch it until my third viewing. Gary Mitchell would be a good choice to bring in. With it being a new timeline, they could have him either encounter the galactic barrier again, or give him anew fate, like they did Pike.

Maybe put Archer in the next one, as Scotty did beam Porthos to somewhere and I would asume that Archer would want him back. I think they will bring in some of the Characters from TOS. But as for a story line,

Star Trek VII: "The Search for Porthos"

would be a better chose IMO.

Who knows maybe they will throw in somemore people from the future after all the Timeline has been messed up thanks to Nero (or however spelled).

I'm still wondering id "ADM. Archer" IS Johnathon Archer. If he was, he'd be well over 100 years old.
Hope so!! Long live Jonathan!!(Former Starfleet C-in-C, Fed Council mem/President, among other accomplishments...did like the Porthos mention-but losing the beloved Beagle(descendent)? Aw, come on now, Scotty....okay, since it's you, i'll let it slide, I guess...So, if the Beastie Boys get involved, does this mean rap will rule the twenty-third century music scene....?

The next movie will either be "Star Trek XII: The Wrath of Porthos" or they go back in time and rewrite Beastie Boys lyrics to remove the Mr. Spock references in Intergalactic and remove that temporal paradox.

You say that, but what I find even more pressing is when Voyager went back in time, they started watching the TV shows. Why didn't they ever come across an episode of Star Trek?

The ultimate in-joke....heh heh....maybe it was on later....I can just see it....''Captain'' Neelix tells her, ''Kes and I came upon this most CURIOUS program on that satellite channel we picked up.....''

I'm still wondering id "ADM. Archer" IS Johnathon Archer. If he was, he'd be well over 100 years old.
Good news! I just read part of an article from 'Trekweb', reference source, the ''Trekcore'' main page news brief listing, that, indeed, it IS the Jonathan Archer''We all know and love''-quote, from Roberto Orci, STXI writer, who said that as, with McCoy, in TNG, and medical advances-as I suggested myself, last post, that it was so....I am vindicated! Yes!

The next movie will either be "Star Trek XII: The Wrath of Porthos" or they go back in time and rewrite Beastie Boys lyrics to remove the Mr. Spock references in Intergalactic and remove that temporal paradox.

You say that, but what I find even more pressing is when Voyager went back in time, they started watching the TV shows. Why didn't they ever come across an episode of Star Trek?

The ultimate in-joke....heh heh....maybe it was on later....I can just see it....''Captain'' Neelix tells her, ''Kes and I came upon this most CURIOUS program on that satellite channel we picked up.....''

They could have had some tongue-in-cheek reference to the quality of late 20th century entertainment, much the same way that Beavis & Butt-Head and the South Park kids complained about crappy animation.

One of the Star Trek sims I am on had a plot that took place at the real life Star Trek: The Experience.