Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

Voyager recruit

OHH,YEAHH!THANKS,MAN!!! Appreciate it. Wish I could have Voyager as my ship to run..but I guess I 'll have to leave it to my beloved Kathryn-to me, she is still in the center seat-or Chakotay, my buddy. I await the call from Command..but I don't know if I want to leave my friends here on NCC-74656.....snif sniff. :roflmao:

Congrats indeed!

You must remember that when you joined Starfleet you made a commitment and commitments sometimes call for sacrifice.

Congrats indeed!

You must remember that when you joined Starfleet you made a commitment and commitments sometimes call for sacrifice.

Yeah, yeah, I know...sniff. You are right, of course. after serving alongside my amazing colleagues here on Voyager, I should remember that. I will miss Neelix's cooking-well, some of it!, and Kes' sweet smile, Tom's jokes, Chakotay's wisdom, Kathryn's warmth, strength, compassion, dodging monthly exams with the Doctor, getting thrashed in hoverball with 'Lanna, playing trivia challenge with Harry, and when he lets me, TRY to win at kal-to with Tuvok. I knew this day would come...sniff.Dang it. Neelix, where's my hankie?Thank you. But, no matter what, I will still be 'Voyager recruit'..in my heart. (And still by avatar!) Wait, is that a line forming down the corridor..awww..for me? Now I am gonna cry. Tuvok, mind-meld, please! Okay, here goes.....'bye, my beloved friends! Now I have gone and done it, haven't I ? And here I thought I was never leadership material.....I do admit to being curious about what ship, and class I get. Admiral....? PS-THANKS SARA AND ALTEREGO!!

"cat Scratch Fever" Oh sorry singing to my self. I am not sure if you are looking for someone my rank but if need just tell me the name of your ship and I will beam over when needed.

I was rather joking around about that, but, hey, the sentiment remains! It would be fun to actually have a ship, and crew, woudn't it? That is, in a role playing capacity. A new friend I met at another site seems to have a forum-based one. I may join up there, dunno. As for the ones here, I assume it's more of an interactive thing, with graphics, fx? Shrug. Hey, to paraphrase the alien Bones spoke with in ST3, ''To this internet thing am I new''(1 yr. in late May) If ever I did have one, you'd still get first dibs for bridge crew..an Andorian would be an asset!

Ice Andorian was for the convention , as I was still under going Chemo at the time and my skin color was white'thess looking so I went for that look. Chataeya is from Felionia and is a shape shifter, she goes from looking human to cat form, but mostly loves to go half and half or half cat half human. I had done a simple intro for her but it kind of got lost in the changing of the forum. Plus its been so long ago I role played her that I have forgoten most of the info I put in here. Give me some time and I think I will remember what I had written for her story.