• its nasty
    • never had it
    • what is spam

Put it in Monty Python...

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...

:laugh:

I love it!!!

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

Eeeeeewwwwwwwww! I think normal meat is nasty, so highly processed, canned meat from some unknown creature just sounds like...yucky...

Back when I ate meat I tried it once...grossed thing I've ever tried (and this is coming from the girl who ate fish food as a small child)

Doesn't it have a shelf life of 1000 years or so?

I think it's nasty. I hate it. Now, if it were the only thing to eat and I were desperate...

I used to eat it when I was I child but it always made me queasy.

Today I can't stand to see the stuff on store shelves. I get ill just looking at it. It is very salty and nasty. :laugh:

It's something I can eat if I have to eat it, but would never be my first choice, even if the other choice were liver.

I have never like spam. My mother would force me to eat when I was little. Now as an adult I still don't like it.

Love it. Put it on a bun with a tomato and cheese and you have one gooooooood sandwich :picard-sith:

personally I think it's nasty (my vote) but if it was all there were to eat...

I've changed my mind (and my taste) about SPAM.

Jem wanted me to get some so I did. She sliced it thin with a cheese slicer and fried it up crispy. I tried it and wow! I now have a substitute for bacon. There is also a new flavor SPAM; with Bacon in it.

I improved on the recipe for cooking it too, wrap slices in a paper towel and micro-zap for 2 minutes. The paper towel absorbs almost all the fat leaving perfect crispy slices. I now eat it almost every day with breakfast and whenever I want something with bacon, like a BLT. It's perfect.

All SPAM haters should try it again in this manner, bet it changes your mind. B)

I buy the low salt Spam rinse off the jelly, fry it crispy it makes a great sandwich. I also like to cut it into cubes and fry it then add pineapple chunks and some broccoli to the frying pan and stir fry them till the pineapple gets to a golden color, add in the pineapple juice and some soy sauce. It's great over rice.