do you like spam

do you like spam  

46 members have voted

1. 1. do you like spam

• love the stuff
    • its nasty
    • never had it
    • what is spam

Every once in a while I'll eat spam.But I have to have a taste for it,first(which is rare).I might buy 2 cans of the stuff in a year. :b-day: Nobody else in my family will touch spam.Not if they were starving! ;)

I love spam.Eat it all the time.Actually,since I can't cook for $#@!,anything that only requires that I open a can,peel off foil or plastic wrap,or pop it into a microwave are good things ;)

I actually have a recipe that mixes it with pasta, mayo, pineapple and some of the juice of the pineapple, for a nice salad. Its not bad.

You missed one, R - I like Spam okay, but like others said, only occasionally. My mother used to mix chopped Spam with mayo and sweet pickles and put it in our sandwiches for lunch. I like that. My grandfather, being the child of the Depression that he was, enjoyed canned ham, but he would fry it. Any question why the man had multiple heart attacks?

SPAM!!!!

Yummy.I eat it pretty regularly,actually. :)

I'm pretty sure that Spam,Vienna Sausages,and Potted Meat are from the same bizarre,other-wordly animal.You'd probably have to have a doctorate in cryptozoology to know what animal that is,though....

I'm sure I don't want to know,though. :)

Edited by admiralpeewee

I LOVE spam - I try to have spam & eggs for breakfast 2-3 times a week, until I get tired of it. The next question should be...

What's your favorite spam...

But it's probably not worth starting a new topic for it - never mind.

My favorite is spam with tabasco. :blink:

I LOVE spam - I try to have spam & eggs for breakfast 2-3 times a week, until I get tired of it. The next question should be...

What's your favorite spam...

But it's probably not worth starting a new topic for it - never mind.

My favorite is spam with tabasco. :blink:

I've only ever tried the original and the kind with cheese.I hated the cheese Spam.The original is just dandy,though.

I've never heard of Cheese Spam. Not that it change my opinion of the stuff but I'm curious what kind of cheese is used(?) and I wonder why it's never been advertised here, I still see regular Spam commercials all the time.

I've never heard of Cheese Spam. Not that it change my opinion of the stuff but I'm curious what kind of cheese is used(?) and I wonder why it's never been advertised here, I still see regular Spam commercials all the time.

I've only seen the cheese Spam once at a "regular" grocery store, but I can get it sometimes at discount stores. I think they use medium cheddar cheese. It's not my favorite, but it's not too bad if you brown it really good.

I like Monty Python's ode to spam:

"Cafeteria Menu:

1. Egg & Bacon

2. Egg, bacon & sausage

3. Egg & SPAM

4. Egg, bacon, sausage & SPAM

5. SPAM, bacon, sausage & SPAM

6. SPAM, egg SPAM, SPAM, bacon, SPAM, tomato & SPAM

7. SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM,

SPAM, baked beans, SPAM

SPAM, SPAM & SPAM

8. Lobster ... with a mornay sauce, ... shallots, ... garnished with a truffle pate in

brandy with a fried egg on top & SPAM!"

It's been a long time since I've had SPAM but I remember that I ate it so it can't be that bad. How can you not like a processed meat that comes packaged in it's own gelatinous goo. :laugh:

EAWWWW i cant stand the stuff its made from all the left over meat..i.e eyes,lips,ears..and so on :laugh: ..not really good meat :bow: