Sign in to follow this  
Gary Phaserman

Nana Visitor as murderous psycho-mom?

Maybe I missed the posting of this on here, but next Friday, the thirteenth, Nana Visitor's new movie opens.

She is playing Pamela Vorhees, the psychotic murderous mother of another bona-fide psychopath, the Machete Wielding Jason Vorhees. I'm not a big horror movie fan, but this could be interesting.

I'd heard she was going to be in this movie but I didn't know what sort of role she'd be playing. I'm surprised she took this project but I'm sure she'll be great in it. She's a brilliant actress!

Edited by Sara_Paris

since the focus on the movie is Jason, my guess is that she will either be just a voice or in some kind of flashback. They say that they are going to give Jason's background story again, so it sounds like she will show up in flashback scenes. I have been a HUGE Friday the 13th fan for many years and have had the day of the movie marked on my calender for a long time. Can't wait

Has anyone seen the movie yet? I suspect like the others that it isn't a big role. She is listed fairly far down in the credits on IMDB.

i did see the movie and it was really good. She is only at the beginning of the film because the movie starts where the first movie ends, Jason's mom being killed. I thought she did a really good Betsy Palmer