Sign in to follow this  
YOUST

Star Trek Merchandise

I wasn't sure where or if a topic like this has been posted. But can any of you tell or show what star trek merchandise you have purchased over the years?

I have been doing a search to find any authentic items. Any one have any advice on what's good, what's crap, or where to find Star Trek Merchandise?

Edited by youst

I've been purchasing Trek stuff since the early 1970s. I have an entire basement full of Trek stuff. I actually want to start getting rid of some of it because of all the clutter. So if there is something that you are looking for, post what it is and I'll let you know if I have it or not.

I am looking for the Star Trek Original Series Master Replica Communicator and Starship with the cast members signatures.

I am not sure what else is out there since I just started looking. But if you are willing to part with any my current interests are from the Original Series and TNG, please let me know.

I have dvds, books, autographs, action figures, mugs, hallmark ornaments, comics, tshirts, bottles, watches...and more

Well if you got any you'd like to part with please let me know. I think I only have one star trek item from wayy back when. And if you also know where to get merchandise, that'll be great.

Well if you got any you'd like to part with please let me know. I think I only have one star trek item from wayy back when. And if you also know where to get merchandise, that'll be great.

I get most of it from conventions.

ocasionaly I get something good on ebay

I am looking for the Star Trek Original Series Master Replica Communicator and Starship with the cast members signatures.

Do you want signatures of all the cast members or just the cast members who are still alive. If you want all the signatures it will likely cost a fortune.

If a replica prop without signatures is satisfactory, the online store at Roddenberry.com has a number of different replica props for sale - some as kits that you put together yourself and some already built. The have a built replica TOS communicator which costs $499.95 and the communicator prop kit costs $129.95. They also have a communicator prop with the stand autographed by George Takei which costs $539.95.

Do you want signatures of all the cast members or just the cast members who are still alive. If you want all the signatures it will likely cost a fortune.

If a replica prop without signatures is satisfactory, the online store at Roddenberry.com has a number of different replica props for sale - some as kits that you put together yourself and some already built. The have a built replica TOS communicator which costs $499.95 and the communicator prop kit costs $129.95. They also have a communicator prop with the stand autographed by George Takei which costs $539.95.

Yes I saw a few that had costed over $1000 or more. I don't want all the signature but just the few. Thanks for the links. I will look into them.