Sign in to follow this  
Voyager recruit

Who's your favorite physician?

For me-good 'ol Bones. Sure, he's like a piece of toasted bread of some variety...perhaps a tad crusty on the outside, but warm and comforting on the inside. And ya can't beat those quips! Poor Spock. He did give as he got, though. And, Phlox, from a nurturing, gentle perspective. He's such a kindly gent; you would feel wel-cared for in his Sickbay. I woul though put Kes in ahead of the gentle Denobulan, but, technically, she was a nurse-but possessing the above qualities in abundance! Not that Bev wasn't a fine healer, or Julian a true genius....

When I read the title of the topic I thought you were asking who's my favorite doctor in general. I was like why does he care what doctor I go to? :P I just woke up ok?! :lol:

I love them all but think my favorite would have to be the EMH and my least favorite would be Pulaski. She really rubbed me the wrong way in the beginning with how she treated Data and I never got over it.

Kate Pulaski. I'd get along quite well with her.

I like Bones as well, of course, though. (He's my second-favorite doctor.) :P

Edited by Mrs.Picard

"Dammit, do you want an acute case on your hands? This woman has immediate postprandial upper abdominal distension! Out of the way... get out of the way."

"What did you say she's got?"

"Cramps."

- McCoy and Kirk, on getting past the guards

It's just hard to beat the original!

When I read the title of the topic I thought you were asking who's my favorite doctor in general. I was like why does he care what doctor I go to? :P I just woke up ok?! :lol:

I love them all but think my favorite would have to be the EMH and my least favorite would be Pulaski. She really rubbed me the wrong way in the beginning with how she treated Data and I never got over it.

I actuall wrote it in the middle of the night-when I should have been in bed myself! Heh, heh. In this day of HMOs and such...ARE ther any good Docs left? I kid!

Guess I should have put the Doc in ther as a mention. Ouch. I am a Voyager fan, after all! Stupid, stupid, stupid(head smack here) Guess I'd best drop by Sickbay to offer an apology.

I thought Dr. Crusher was good. The Voyager EMH was interesting when he started separating himself from just being a doctor. Always enjoyed the singing on that show.