Sign in to follow this  
Voyager recruit

Ben Sisko-bald or with hair-which is the better look?

Bald for me... I don't really care much for looks, but even I noticed that Sisko looks... nicer somehow when he's bald. :P

My best friend is, ahem, nowdays devoid of follicles, as was his father...he seems to be cool with it. If only I could convert him to a full-fledged Trekker (ie), but, alas...

Bald men are hot.

That just made me feel better about the family tradition that my shower drain assures me I'm continuing.

Shower drain. :)

Edited by Sara_Paris

Before DS9 I had always seen him bald with the goatee as Hawk anyway, so having hair and being clean shaven looked odd to me.

So, Kevin, with so many of the ladies in this thread saying the bald guys are hot, are we going to see a picture of you without the hat. :giggle:

When he had the shaved head and goatee he looked distinctive. When he was clean-shaven and had hair he just looked average.

That's what i was thinking. for some reason, a shae head and goatee made his look MORE like the station commander, though I'm not sure why.

He can pull off either look. I honestly think that they should have saved the shaved head till later, as it makes him look more serious, and would have added even more to the plot. As threw the series it goes from wonderous new places, to the threat of the dominon and the dominon war.