Sign in to follow this  
Voyager recruit

Species 8472-future friend or foe?

I feel that in time this race, which I think was regrettably not further pursued on STV, after ''In The Flesh'', might have for the first time opened themselves up to the possibility of further contact with the UFP...which was represented in tolerance, and willingness to reach for peace, and understanding via Janeway and co. And no other group of beings did they know in such detail, as evidenced in that last ep.

Awww....c'mon. Give 'em a chance! Grin.

Well............one chance! :giggle:

Honestly, they were very different from all other species. That's why I find it hard to see them as friends but I see no reason to have them as foes either.

At first it look like percuse ,after the one episode i think not.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS1P-PSuxcI thats tribute guy did robot on lost in space.!

post-761-1232837332.jpg

post-761-1232837379.jpg

It would be interesting to see the relationship on screen, especially after the episode "In the Flesh". I think there's a mutual respect between the Federation and Species 8472, and they'll stay out of each others way.

I'd like to see them come back in a future movie as the big bad guy. "Boothby" said he wasn't sure he could convince the other 8472 of peace with humans, in my idea of a movie, he didn't and they're still planning an attack