removed

Seafood

Do you like seafood?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like seafood?

• Yes
    • No
    • I like some, I hate some

My parents are from Newfoundland, so I eat a fair amount of fish, but I'm not a big fan of fish. I like lobster, mussels, scallops, oysters, and calamari, but not really fish. Being born in Alberta, I would much rather dig into a nice steak. :look:

I voted NO by mistake, I meant, "I like some, I hate some" I hate sea fish (but I like some fresh water fish) and I love all crustaceans. Steak is best.

EDIT: Sea slugs, snails squids and octopi, things of that sort, are never menu choices I would make. Bleech...

Edited by Alterego

I voted yes..There isn't any seafood that I've tried and not liked..Course I'm sure I haven't tried everything..

I love seafood too except oysters (slimy little things).

Yesterday evening I cooked pan-fried fish (in the dictionary I didn't find an exact translation for the perch from Victoria lake in Africa)

I vote YES I love the stuff,I have eaten all kinds of seafood from Cod to Squid.I think people are put off with the smell of seafood but once cooked and cooked propely then YUM YUM :drool:

Coming from Maryland originally I grew up eating A LOT of crabs, they are a pain to clean but worth the effort. I love crab cakes as well. Shrimp are great too.

Seafood, I love it! :lol:

I live in the Gulf of Mexico coastal area and the seafood is abundant. You can get just about any type of fish. Pan fried catfish is one of my favorites. (Hello Trip, need a date? :drool: ) Of course there are the brown and grey gulf shrimp. Yum! Can't get enough. And then we have the gulf blue crabs--pan fried soft shell blue crabs are the best! About the only thing I don't like are oysters, but properly fried, and I'll eat those too.

I love seafood. Fresh shrimp fried in real butter with GAAAAAAARLIC! Yum!

I think i've voted in too many food poles today...getting hungry! ;)

My family is a coastal Maine family for many generations, and I'm not about to move, so I've been around seafood all my life. I dislike cod and shrimp strongly, tolerate lobster and crab and calamari, and LOVE haddock and scallops and clams. Those are the main staples around here (well, except the calamari). I would be willing to try other seafood, as there are few I actively dislike, but even here on the coast, some seafood is WAAAAAAAY to expensive...I feel bad for you landlocked ones!

I love seafood. Fresh shrimp fried in real butter with GAAAAAAARLIC! Yum!

I'll have to try that one, sounds great :P

Absolutely.I'll take fish,shell fish,or some other type of seafood anyday,over beef,pork,or chicken.I haven't found a type of seafood I don't like.I even eat squid and octopus,which really freaks out therabidirishman!He's a wimp.Won't try anything new. :clap:

Edited by warbird_crewman_joran

I love seafood. I have distant roots in Maine and Massachusetts and my Dad loved freshwater fishing. But fish HAS to be cooked. No sushi!!!!

About 8 months ago a got a filet o fish at McDonald's and it made me sick, since then I can't eat any fish. :huh:

You mean.....a McDonald's filet o fish actually has real fish in it?......... :bow:

About 8 months ago a got a filet o fish at McDonald's and it made me sick, since then I can't eat any fish. :huh:

You mean.....a McDonald's filet o fish actually has real fish in it?......... :bow:

Filet o Fish dont count as real Seafood LOL

When I was younger I hated seafood, but when I hit the age of 16 or 17 I started to eat it more and more, I love Real Sushi @ a Sushi bar

Filet o Fish dont count as real Seafood LOL

When I was younger I hated seafood, but when I hit the age of 16 or 17 I started to eat it more and more, I love Real Sushi @ a Sushi bar

I love all seafood 3.gif - except mussels. 9.gif