• Janeway/7of9
    • Chakotay/Torres
    • Janeway/Paris
    • Janeway/Torres
    • Torres/7of9
    • Neelix/Kes
    • Paris/Kes
    • Other?

oh I'm sorry, I didn't put Kes and Tom on the list. I'll try to edit it to add them :o

EDIT: I guess it's too late for me to edit my first post to add to the poll. Perhaps a mod can add Kes/Tom to the list pretty please :giggle:

Added. Sorry, it took so long.

oh I'm sorry, I didn't put Kes and Tom on the list. I'll try to edit it to add them :o

EDIT: I guess it's too late for me to edit my first post to add to the poll. Perhaps a mod can add Kes/Tom to the list pretty please :o

Added. Sorry, it took so long.

Paris/Kim for me.

I also like Chakotay/Paris, though. :giggle:

I was wondering if someone would mention that. Paris Kim is one of the more popular non-canon fan pairings

Hey!!

eep! I'm sorry

For me it's Paris and Torres, has been and always will be. Sorry all you Paris and Kes fans, but keeping Tom and B'Elanna apart, thats not all that productive, especialy since Kes and Neelix got along so well. :)

Hey, fine by me! I voted Neelix-Kes, anyway as faves...but my appreciation for that clever-quipping helmsman, and brilliant, loyal chief engineer are okay by me! It worked out good-except for the parting Kes-Neelix, and her departure...

Since i see no new posts, i'll speak up, again! I'm currently writing a P/T fan fiction at fan fiction.net, i may have it up right now, may not, any way it's either in my cpu, or on this site, *CONTEMPLAITING*

Come to think of it, i think it's in this sites fan fic, if not i'll try to get it up, just look for it under writer jameron4eva,hu hu hu, at the above fan fic site, again if not here, i'll try to get it up. P/Ters go WILD PARIS/TORRES, PARIS/TORRES, PARIS/TORRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And don't forget, YYYAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!