• Janeway/7of9
    • Chakotay/Torres
    • Janeway/Paris
    • Janeway/Torres
    • Torres/7of9
    • Neelix/Kes
    • Paris/Kes
    • Other?

From my experience in fandom there are a lot of pairings for the show, only two of which were actualy canon. What's your favorite?

I'm a P/Ter all the way!!!

Edited by Jack_Bauer

For me it's definitly Paris/Torres.

By the way, you should put the whole names on the poll intsead of just the abbreviations.

It's a bit confusing.:vbg:

Edited by PhaseSniper

By the way, you should put the whole names on the poll intsead of just the abbreviations.

QFT

Also I notice you omitted Neelix/Kes relationship altogether.

320x240.jpg

Whether you like the characters or not I'd say the Nellix/Kes relationship got more screentime than many of the other choices you have listed.

kesnee02-786667.jpg

270px-Tuvix.jpg

Peace out,

QFT

Also I notice you omitted Neelix/Kes relationship altogether.

Whether you like the characters or not I'd say the Nellix/Kes relationship got more screentime than many of the other choices you have listed.

Peace out,

oh my, that was completely unintentional. I'll see if I can add them in now

For me it's definitly Paris/Torres.

It's a bit confusing.:cheers:

Yes, I agree. I didn't think of that. I changed it and added Neelix/Kes :vbg:

Much better. :vbg:

Now I can toss out my Capt. Midnight/Voyager Pairings Decoder Ring. :cheers:

LOL, sorry!

I think the pairing of Paris and Kim made for the best television. Classic comedy duo styling, almost formulaic, which may be why I'm the only one who's mentioned it so far. The misfit way these two became friends, and the way they interacted was always SO much more real and believable to me than the way it happened for Julian and Miles on DS9.

But when Tom and Harry got together, either some great hilarity or some awesome drama ensued, and it was usually good television.

Well, I can see your point when it comes to Kes and Neelix. It was nice when it lasted.

But Kes and Tom is so much better. Just look at this awesome picture!

parturition0005.jpg

I must also admit that I really feel sorry for Tom. He should need one who really loves him, someone like Kes.

B'Elanna may have a relationship with Tom but we all know that the man in her dreams is........Chakotay!

Edited by Lynx

oh I'm sorry, I didn't put Kes and Tom on the list. I'll try to edit it to add them B)

EDIT: I guess it's too late for me to edit my first post to add to the poll. Perhaps a mod can add Kes/Tom to the list pretty please :)

Edited by vgrbabe

Imo, it was Chakotay and Seven of Nine. They looked great together. My second choice would've been Kes and Neelix. I thought that there relationship started off great, but suffered from a lack of proper development on the writers part.

Imo, it was Chakotay and Seven of Nine. They looked great together. My second choice would've been Kes and Neelix. I thought that there relationship started off great, but suffered from a lack of proper development on the writers part.

I didn't realy feel the Chakotay Seven romance. IMO they didn't have great chemistry together, though I think that's largely due to Beltran and his refusing to read his scripts and being a bad actor. I also think that Seven's humanity was developed enough to be able to handle all the complexities that go with a romantic relationship

Beltran isn't a bad actor.

As for the Chakotay-Seven thing, it came out of nowhere and there were no chemistry at all between them. It was more like those in charge showed a finger to the many J/C:ers who wanted a Janeway-Chakotay romance. Not particularily nice of them.

Ahh, c'mon! It's Kes and Neelix...for me, anyway. And I stand fully behind that. :)

they had some sweet moments, but I think it worked out better for Neelix when he broke up with her, he became a much better character IMO

Paris/Kim for me.

I also like Chakotay/Paris, though. :)

I was wondering if someone would mention that. Paris Kim is one of the more popular non-canon fan pairings

Paris/Kim for me.

I also like Chakotay/Paris, though. B)

I was wondering if someone would mention that. Paris Kim is one of the more popular non-canon fan pairings

I always go with non-canon fan pairings, no matter what series. Comes with being a total slash fan. :) But yeah, I know, Paris/Kim is a rather popular non-canon pairing. I have also encountered quite a few Janeway/Seven fans. They're usually "at war" with the Janeway/Chakotay fans. @.@ *lol*

Paris/Kim for me.

I also like Chakotay/Paris, though. B)

I always go with non-canon fan pairings, no matter what series. Comes with being a total slash fan. :) But yeah, I know, Paris/Kim is a rather popular non-canon pairing. I have also encountered quite a few Janeway/Seven fans. They're usually "at war" with the Janeway/Chakotay fans. @.@ *lol*

I believe from all my experiences in the world of fandom, that Janeway/Seven is the second largest non-canon pairing second to Janeway/Chakotay which from what I've ssen is even bigger than the canon pairing

I didn't realy feel the Chakotay Seven romance. IMO they didn't have great chemistry together, though I think that's largely due to Beltran and his refusing to read his scripts and being a bad actor. I also think that Seven's humanity was developed enough to be able to handle all the complexities that go with a romantic relationship

Thats fine B) . I really think it could've been a great thing had it not been so rushed near the series end. In any event, I still prefer them as my fave couple. Chemistry or not, they looked great together. :)

and for those that like the pairing (it is kinda cute)

here's some better pictures of Tom and Kes :)

beforeandafter_098.jpg

beforeandafter_092.jpg

Thats fine B) . I really think it could've been a great thing had it not been so rushed near the series end. In any event, I still prefer them as my fave couple. Chemistry or not, they looked great together. :)

that's the only big problem I saw realy, yeah they didn't have chemistry IMO but that could be because it was so rushed. There was just very little buid up and from what I've seen taht's the big problem lots of people have with it. If you think about it, it's a logical pairing. But where did it come from? she has holodeck fun with holo-chakotay, then they don't speak to each other until Natural Law and even then it's a few words, then boom they're in a serious relationship.

I mean come on...at least they could have shown them sitting next to each other or having a dinner together or something

though I think it's a better pairing than the horrible J/C