Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Trek Under The Tree

I was a good girl this year. I found the complete series of Voyager under my tree. It was the authentic version too - not the cheap version from China. I now have all 7 seasons of TNG and VOY, all 4 seasons of ENT and 2 versions of the TNG movies. TOS (series and movies) is next.

I can't wait to start a VOY marathon now that the Trek movie marathon is over on Space. :)

So did you get any Trek for Christmas?

we got a bunch of miniature models, season 4 of DS9 and a collectible watch and the we got ourselves the pez set

Not directly, no... but I got some money, which I will most likely use to buy DS9 DVDs. :)

Edited by Mrs.Picard

anyone get any Trek gifts?

we got season 4 of DS9, a collectible watch, the Pez set, and some models

I'm going today to see if any are left at half off

I usualy get an ornament each year, but they've become expensive. Now I try to go the day after christmas when they're on sale or look for them on Ebay the following year

My aunt e-mailed me asking if I could make up a wish list over at Amazon.com :) ... a minute later another e-mail came in saying she found it... I wrote back telling her my 'lists' (well 4 for me and one for my son) had been there a while... one is for Star Trek only -

so she got me "DeForest Kelley: A Harvest of Memories : My Life and Times With a Remarkable Gentleman Actor" and I promptly started in reading it...

Edited by Healer T'Lynne

Well, even if it is a couple of months past the Christmas season I will admit that my own Number One gave me seasons 2 and 3 of DS9 to finally finish out my DS9 collection. My daughter gave me the ever popular Pez collection of the TOS characters. (It seems everyone I know this year got this Pez collection as well. It'll be years before they're really worth anything.) And I bought myself a few Star Trek books to keep me warm on those occasional VA winter nights where it can get too cold to want to go anywhere. (No gripping from the northern crowd, please. I'm still a Wisconsinite by heart so I do remember what real cold feels like.) I also received a beautiful, already assembled model of the Enterprise-D to go along with my Vorcha class battle cruiser. Those are the only two things my number one allows me to display in the living quarters of our starbase but since the DVD and video collections are part of the entertainment section, she has no choice but to allow me to arrange them so that when you peruse our collection, you can't help but notice that Star Trek is prominently displayed front and center with a little spotlight from the ceiling. (I added that when she was out shopping one day without her knowledge.)