Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youbroughtheryouRiker

Which Forum Member Are You?

You are an arguer.

You are an arguer. You are that argumentative guy that loves extended discussions over delicate topics. You defend your views to the end and tend to treat people you agree with as friends, and the others as enemies. Although you are generally harmless, some certain discussions can leave tempers frayed. Some arguers can also be very arrogant.

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/7594188/wh...-member-are-you

You are an addict. You are that happy-go-lucky member who knows everything that happens on the forum. You post daily in every section and take the forum as a second home. In fact, if a forum member insults you, you’ll be depressed for the rest of the day. You join forum projects and groups, and could even be a moderator. Forum members are true friends you like spending time with.

Eh.

You are a troll.

You are a troll. You are that constant dripping to the stone. You post frequently, make jokes with dubious humor, post mostly (or only) off-topic and harass sensitive people. Some people love you and some people hate you, though you will never be understood. You are probably famous or infamous forum-wide.

Actually, most people DO understand me. I'm kinda like an onion. No matter how deep you try to analyze me, my inner core isn't much different than my outer layers.

You are an addict.

You are an addict. You are that happy-go-lucky member who knows everything that happens on the forum. You post daily in every section and take the forum as a second home. In fact, if a forum member insults you, you’ll be depressed for the rest of the day. You join forum projects and groups, and could even be a moderator. Forum members are true friends you like spending time with.

sad to say that has happened

You are an arguer. You are that argumentative guy that loves extended discussions over delicate topics. You defend your views to the end and tend to treat people you agree with as friends, and the others as enemies. Although you are generally harmless, some certain discussions can leave tempers frayed. Some arguers can also be very arrogant.

:biggrin:

click

You are an addict.

You are an addict. You are that happy-go-lucky member who knows everything that happens on the forum. You post daily in every section and take the forum as a second home. In fact, if a forum member insults you, you’ll be depressed for the rest of the day. You join forum projects and groups, and could even be a moderator. Forum members are true friends you like spending time with