• 6.OTHER

Which is your Favorite?

1.Dune-The Mini-Series

2.Taken-The Mini-series

3.Children of Dune-The Mini-Series

4.Stargate SG-1

5.Farscape

6.Other

I'D HAVE TO SAY THAT I LIKE THEM ALL BUT STARGATE SG-1 IS MY FAVORITE.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE?

At one time I had both versions of Dune. I dug the special effect of the older version but I wanted the new version for the way it expanded on the plot. In the end, need of DVD shelf space forced me to choose between the two so I sold the newer version.

We still have not watched the tapes I made of Taken back when it first aired so not too much I can say about that. I've never heard of or seen the Children of Dune so again, no comment except to ask how was it? I've stated my position on SG1 in the past and of Farscape I have to admit I've only seen part of the pilot episode. In the ever expanding universe of entertainment Trek is pretty much all consuming for my time and attention.

1st choice: Stargate SG-1

2nd choice: Taken

3rd choice:Dune-Mini-Series

4th choice:Children of Dune

5th choice:Farscape

:P :naughty: :wub:

:P :P

:(

i went with SG-1 but i really enjoyed taken, children of dune was pretty good, what i saw of it, never seen dune, and farscape is alright.

I really like 'Spacehunter', especially since they made the changes... :look:

Edited by joeybear

Umm does The X Files count as 'SciFi'??

If so then my vote goes toward that..

However I did like Chlidren of Dune..

The one that stands out in my mind was "V" from the 1980's.I loved that.If I am to choose a contemporary sci-fi series,then I guess I'll pick Lexx,though I haven't watched it in quite a while.I love the characters and their interaction with one another.And,of course,there is Xenia Seeberg :look:

I really like 'Spacehunter', especially since they made the changes... :look:

SPACEHUNTER as a series never heard of it. i remember an old 80's movie but not a series. what channel, day and time?

I voted other as my other favourite sci-fi television series is Doctor Who, although I also really enjoy Quantum Leap and the original Outer Limits. The Twilight Zone is my joint favourite series with Star Trek although the Zone is not strictly a sci-fi show.

This was a difficult decision. I like them all!

Naturally Trek in any carnation tops the list!

It finally came down to a toss up between Farscape and Stargate SG1.

In the end I chose Farscape. I loved the sets, characters, CGI's, story arcs, individual episodes, the humor--in other words, every thing about it. :( I have every episode on either DVD or tape. I was very upset when they cancelled the show!

Next, I love SGI for the many of the same reasons I love Farscape. Great characters, great plots, wonderful story arcs, the humor, Star Trek references, etc.(Major Carter: " colonel, we can't name the ship the Enterprise.") :lol:

#3 would have to be Quantum Leap.

Following that would be Dune, Children of Dune, and Taken.

Can you tell I'm a SciFi fan? :drool:

24, then Stargate, then Law & Order, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Law & Order: SVU... and a few Aussie comedy shows (does it show i have no life?)

SPACEHUNTER as a series never heard of it. i remember an old 80's movie but not a series. what channel, day and time?

hmmm...I'm lost is Canada, so'm not too sure about a universal time, but here's what I know - the show's a joint venture 'tween Britain, Australia, Canada, is on the Canadian Space channel at 10 pm on Saturdays... the show has a solid storyline, sort of mining operation society in the local solar system - the effects are great, the cast is fleshing out ... sorta reminds me of Cherryh's 'Merchanter' (book) series, but I'm not saying that too loudly... :P

hmmm...I'm lost is Canada, so'm not too sure about a universal time, but here's what I know - the show's a joint venture 'tween Britain, Australia, Canada, is on the Canadian Space channel at 10 pm on Saturdays... the show has a solid storyline, sort of mining operation society in the local solar system - the effects are great, the cast is fleshing out ... sorta reminds me of Cherryh's 'Merchanter' (book) series, but I'm not saying that too loudly... :bow:

still doesnt ring a bell, but it sounds pretty interesting.

I love stargate sg-1.When people asked me did i prefer star trek or stargate i couldnt choose because they were both so differant but just as good.

Stargate is the best thing on telly since voyager ended and its great that the sci-fi series is based in present time.