Sign in to follow this  
star_rose

happy birthday, Denise Crosby!

you are a fantastic actress, although your character died so early in the series...

it's a very pity that Tasha couldn't love Data well...

:congrats:

you are a fantastic actress, although your character died so early in the series...

it's a very pity that Tasha couldn't love Data well...

Happy birthday to Denise Crosby.

I hated Tasha Yar and was glad the character was killed off. Yar treated Data so badly at the end of Naked Now. She didn't deserve him. :congrats:

Happy Birthday Denise Crosby. I like Yar a lot better than that ridiculous Sela character.

I hated Tasha Yar and was glad the character was killed off. Yar treated Data so badly at the end of Naked Now. She didn't deserve him. :congrats:

Hey, at least he got sloppy seconds.

You know what I think is wrong? Tasha has sex with Data and we all say "OMG, what a tramp." Yet Kirk and Riker behave no differently and all we do is say "There he goes again, how does he do it?"

That is too bad because it only discourages girls from being like Tasha.

You know what I think is wrong? Tasha has sex with Data and we all say "OMG, what a tramp." Yet Kirk and Riker behave no differently and all we do is say "There he goes again, how does he do it?"

Who said Yar was a tramp? I condemn her for telling Data "it never happened" at the end of the episode, not for any behaviour after she was infected.