• A female alien ship's captain - recurring guest role
    • A female alien scientist - regular cast member
    • A new female ensign (security)- regular cast member
    • A new female ensign (security)- recurring guest role
    • A female scientist/environmentalist - recurring
    • A female scientist/adventurer (like Vash) recurring
    • A female anthropologist/a Lt - recurring guest role
    • A female anthropologist/a Lt - regular cast member

I love Enterprise but haven't been happy with their portrayal of women. Hoshi is just too whiny and so negative about everything. T'Pol is more a sex symbol than scientist (I guess they have to have one). If they got a sexy new nurse then T'Pol could concentrate on being a Vulcan scientist.

I would like to see a recurring guest star that was a combination adventurer/natural resource protector - sort of like The Crocodile Hunter in space. Of course she would also be beautiful - this is television.

I'd also like to see a female Star Fleet officer - that was just a normal competent officer. I thought a very by-the-book security officer - an ensign would add some depth the female population.

My personal preference is for the female scientist (exo-anthropologist?)- who is an officer and who would specialize in new alien contacts. (She of course would probably be beautiful too?

I chose, a new female human nurse - recurring guest role because in most circumstances, all of the other characters have each other to mix and match pair up's with. The Doctor is the loner in the group most of the time.

I could foresee a lot of sparks flying between Phlox and who I would hope would be someone whom did not share the same views of male/female relationships as the Doctor does. Quite a bit of explorations between the sexes could be fleshed out with this combo.

If the female was an Alien, it could work as well but you only get one vote so I chose human.

A new female alien captain for Archer to deal with. A really strong female that isn't dressed in a catsuit. Someone for him to spar with. I would enjoy that.

I voted for a female human nurse. Since Enterprise is still being called an "Earth ship" I don't think two aleins in sickbay would look good. Also I like the idea of a good nurse who everyone can love so that when Docter Phlox dies she can take over without much hassle.

I absolutely think enterprise needs a female character that truly reflects todays modern female. Since I have long admired Suzi Plakson she would be my choice to add as regular character. Alien or human at 6'1" Suzi could be what ever the producers want. A real kick a** or a brain. Also she is comfortable on the eyes. which is keeping with Enterpises penchant for eye candy actors.

I WANT A FEMALE COMMANDER TO RIVAL T'POL FOR SECOND IN COMMAND. THAT COULD LEAD TO SOME NICE RIVALRY AND B**CHYNESS BUT WITH AN UNDERLYING RESPECT. WE HAD SPOCK VS MCCOY THROUGHOUT ORIGINAL SERIES AND FUN WITH QUARK AND ODO AT EACH OTHERS THROATS. THIS TOO COULD BE FUN.

Guest Ktrek

I voted for the female alien scientist. I would like to see a Bolian on board or perhaps a completely new species. One that the show could explore and exploit. I agree that the female roles on ENT have not been the best. I think Hoshi's role has potential but they need to change directions for her character to be more interesting.

Ktrek

I voted for A new female alien nurse - recurring guest role, in the tradition Nurse Christine Chapel and Lt. Alyssa Ogawa.

I chose, a new female human nurse - recurring guest role because in most circumstances, all of the other characters have each other to mix and match pair up's with. The Doctor is the loner in the group most of the time.

I could foresee a lot of sparks flying between Phlox and who I would hope would be someone whom did not share the same views of male/female relationships as the Doctor does. Quite a bit of explorations between the sexes could be fleshed out with this combo.

If the female was an Alien, it could work as well but you only get one vote so I chose human.

Yeah, I think I like this idea. :wow:

i chose a recurring female captain cos i think it would be nice for Archer to have someone to relate to regarding captain duties and stuff and also ther could maybe be a little romance thrown in to spice things up for him a bit... i think that if he gets together with T'Pol i will stop watching it!!!

i think it would be nice for Archer to have someone to relate to regarding captain duties and stuff and also ther could maybe be a little romance thrown in to spice things up for him a bit... i think that if he gets together with T'Pol i will stop watching it!!!

I totally agree

I WANT A FEMALE COMMANDER TO RIVAL T'POL FOR SECOND IN COMMAND.... WE HAD SPOCK VS MCCOY THROUGHOUT ORIGINAL SERIES AND FUN WITH QUARK AND ODO AT EACH OTHERS THROATS. THIS TOO COULD BE FUN.

Hmmm...you got me here. It could be fun but Tucker and T'Pol are supposed to have that sort of Spock/McCoy relationship. And I wouldn't want to lose their wonderful arguments.

i chose a recurring female captain cos i think it would be nice for Archer to have someone to relate to regarding captain duties and stuff

Is this not in a similar vein to my female commander thought...

A new alien nurse would be great, and someone good-looking to, so that Phlox maybe can get some romance going, and to take all the eyes of T'Pols breasts so that she can start to do something scientific...

when Docter Phlox dies

what do you mean when phlox dies. he's great. although i think a new human nurse is a good idea. someone phlox to interact with more, and maybe have arguments over treatment ideas, and methods.you always need a nurse. as far as hoshi, i agree she is way too whiney and weak. she needs a major turn around in characther or be killed off. also t'pol, and tucker, in my opinion as well feed well off eachother, as did MCCOY, AND SPOCK, they were the best but i feel that ENT does well too.

what do you mean when phlox dies. he's great.

:hand:

as far as hoshi, i agree she is way too whiney and weak. she needs a major turn around in characther or be killed off.

:D

;)

:blink:

A new alien nurse would be great, and someone good-looking to, so that Phlox maybe can get some romance going, and to take all the eyes of T'Pols breasts so that she can start to do something scientific...

I wasn't going to say anything about this but did T'Pol's chest look smaller to you in Judgment than in previous episodes?

Apologies in advance for asking this but I am curious.

well, I don't know Takara, you are probably right, they surely "enlarge" them in some way.. :blink: I just try to watch her as a science officer, i think she is a great actor.. Though one can't deny that she has a great body ;)

I didn't notice the breasts, but her hair looked a bit different in "Judgement." Or maybe it was something else... :laugh:

Guest Ktrek

Funny you would mention her hair being different because I also noticed it and had mentioned it to my wife! :laugh:

Ktrek