Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Which banner do you like best?

Which banner do you like the best?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which banner do you like the best?

• 1. Kirk
    • 2. Spock
    • 3. Klingon
    • 4. DS9
    • 5. "All Of The Ships" Logo
    • 6. The Ferengi
    • 7. Jeffrey Combs
    • 8. Darmok
    • 9. The Wrath Of Khan*
    • 10. Enterprise in orbit of Earth
    • 11. Enterprise in orbit of Mars

1. Kirk

Click For Spoiler

2. Spock

Click For Spoiler

3. Klingon

Click For Spoiler

4. DS9

Click For Spoiler

5. All Of The Ships

Click For Spoiler

6. Ferengi

Click For Spoiler

7. Jeffrey Combs

Click For Spoiler

8. Darmok

Click For Spoiler

9. The Wrath Of Khan

Click For Spoiler

10. Orbiting Earth

Click For Spoiler

11. Orbiting Mars

Click For Spoiler

I voted for "All of the Ships" Logo.

As for the 2 "ship orbiting a planet" banners, shouldn't the Enterprise be infront of the planet, and not be partially hidden by the planet?

That wasn't the way I envisioned it when I made them. The Enterprise is coming around the back side of the planet while it is in orbit, as seen many many times in episodes. Besides, that picture of the Enterprise wouldn't work in front of it, it would look out of place.

Of course the "Darmok" banner for me :unsure:

But I also like the Kirk and Spock ones very much :thumbs:

Ah, I like them all :saintdevil:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Obviously I like them all, but for the vote I picked the Klingon banner. But it was more for technical reasons. I like the way the ship comes out at you and the way batleth on the far right is over top of the T of NET and you can see through the handle to see a portion of the T behind it.

As for the 2 "ship orbiting a planet" banners, shouldn't the Enterprise be infront of the planet, and not be partially hidden by the planet?

That wasn't the way I envisioned it when I made them. The Enterprise is coming around the back side of the planet while it is in orbit, as seen many many times in episodes. Besides, that picture of the Enterprise wouldn't work in front of it, it would look out of place.

Well, you have to keep things to scale. Having the Entreprise come from behind Earth like it is either makes the Enterprise the size of a small moon or Earth the size of an asteroid. :saintdevil:

Well, you have to keep things to scale. Having the Entreprise come from behind Earth like it is either makes the Enterprise the size of a small moon or Earth the size of an asteroid. :saintdevil:

It's all make believe :unsure:

I have to make them big enough to see as opposed to proper scale. The banners are used to help attract people to the site as well as give us (the regulars) something interesting to look at.

I voted for the Enterprise orbiting the earth. :assimilated::laugh::laugh:

Next, Deep Space Nine banner. :borg2::clap:

Finally, the banner of Klingons. :clap:

Tough choice, but I finally went with the Kirk banner. I like the way it shows him in different characters.

I voted for Spocks.I also like Jeffery Combs banner.The Enterprise banners are okay,but the ship is far too large :P

Here's what it would look like if I made the Enterprise a little closer to proper scale:

Click for Spoiler:

earth_ent.jpg

Here's a new one I just made:

Click for Spoiler:

sisko.jpg

Tie between Jeffrey Combs and The Wrath Of Khan. :P

VBG the Captain Sisko banner needs something more... as it is, it seems to be only a foundation or a begining. Perhaps an interior view of the wormhole or "Planet Hell" , Kia Opaca, Orbs floating around, something. Otherwise it's great!

I didn't add any other characters because I just wanted it to highlight Cpt. Sisko, I'll see if I can find something to fit in the background like a runnabout or the defiant though.

Guest Tribbleman1000

i like the ships one,klingons, and jeffery combs because its hard to believe that they are all one person! :) :)