Sign in to follow this  
Gotabite

Favorite "Moments" in Voyager

For those of us who are Voyager Fans, I was just wondering what some of your favorite moments in in Voyager were? Some of mine for example include:

From RESOLUTIONS..... when Janeway and Chakotay were exiled after being bitten by a deadly insect. I fondly recall how close they became, and that one VERY tender moment between them when Chakotay was massaging Janewy's shoulders.

From DAY OF HONOR......when B'Elanna finally confesses to Tom that she loves him.

From IMPERFECTION.......when a dying Iceb finally convinces a dying Seven of 9 to accept his cortical node.

From THE GIFT........the scene between Captain Janeway and Seven of 9 (still in drone form) after Seven has been thrown into the brig after trying to get in touch with the Collective.

I'd like to here some of your favorite moments........... :lol:

For those of us who are Voyager Fans, I was just wondering what some of your favorite moments in in Voyager were?  Some of mine for example include:

From RESOLUTIONS..... when Janeway and Chakotay were exiled after being bitten by  a deadly insect.  I fondly recall how close they became, and that one VERY tender moment between them when Chakotay was massaging Janewy's shoulders.

From DAY OF HONOR......when B'Elanna finally confesses to Tom that she loves him.

From IMPERFECTION.......when a dying Iceb finally convinces a dying Seven of 9 to accept his cortical node.

From THE GIFT........the scene between Captain Janeway and Seven of 9 (still in drone form) after Seven has been thrown into the brig after trying to get in touch with the Collective.

I'd like to here some of your favorite moments........... :assimilated:

Hi there : )

I also loved 'Resolutions' and the chemistry between Janeway and Chakotay. I felt a bit uneasy when Janeway handed the command of the ship over to Tuvok - it just didn't seem right to see him as the captain.

Another favorite moment would have to be in 'Coda' when Janeway had died but she was still wondering around the ship as some sort of ghost. Everyone was grieving and nobody wanted to let go but they had to accept that she was dead. I also loved the way Janeway was insistent on making Kes believe she was still alive and how she didn't give into that alien.

I have lots of favorite moments from Macrocosm, there are too many to mention, the whole episode was one entire 'favorite moment'.

Body and Soul was great, the episode when the Doctor took over Seven's body. Jeri Ryan did such a fantastic job of impersonating the Doctor, it was perfect.

I have lots of other favorite moments but I can't think of anymore right now.

Linda

i think the one that has stuck with me most is when voyager finally makes contact with earth via the micro wormhole...the scene where Adm Paris tells his son that he is proud of him, i guess it just struck a tender nerve :assimilated:

Body and Soul was great, the episode when the Doctor took over Seven's body. Jeri Ryan did such a fantastic job of impersonating the Doctor, it was perfect.

Linda

Yes, Jeri Ryan was terrific in Body and Soul. I also agree with the other post that spoke of the moment when Paris's father said he was proud of him...................There are some truly special , and tender moments in Voyager. :assimilated:

This is my all time favorite. Ichib is so cool!

'Tuvix' after Tuvok and Neelix were seperated, and Janeway is walking away from sickbay. The fear of what she had done was so powerful.

And the episdoe were Tuvok's memory was lost, and he had to become an entirly new person. It was such a beautiful episode all around.

'Tuvix' after Tuvok and Neelix were seperated, and Janeway is walking away from sickbay. The fear of what she had done was so powerful.

And the episdoe were Tuvok's memory was lost, and he had to become an entirly new person. It was such a beautiful episode all around.

Yes, that episode where Tuvok lost his memory was very moving and powerful......especially what took place between Tuvok and Nelix. B)

The moment in Endgame when Miral was born. I loved the look on Tom's face when he heard the baby cry. Janeway's reaction was good, too.

The moment in Endgame when Miral was born.  I loved the look on Tom's face when he heard the baby cry.  Janeway's reaction was good, too.

Hi there :laugh:

Yes, that was a great moment when Miral was born. That hit a nerve with me too.

I also loved the end of 'The Year of Hell' part II. When Voyager enters Crenim space and they are told to have 'a safe journey'. After watching the destruction of Voyager earlier in the episode, this scene really had a huge impact on me. I liked the idea for those episodes, that race of aliens changing the timeline. It all backfired in the end though, which was a good thing for Voyager.

Linda

I agree, the expression on Janeway's face was one of anger and fear. She had to make such a difficult decision to separate Neelix and Tuvok, when there was clearly no right or wrong answer. She knew her decision was ethically questionable and extremely contraversial but she also wanted to get her friends back too. Tuvix had every right to question her decision aswell because he had become an individual and to separate Neelix and Tuvok would be killing him in the process. I thought Janeway made the right decision but I wonder if she felt as if she had made the wrong choice? I guess in those circumstances, a decision had to be made, regardless of the consequences.

The episode when Tuvok lost his memory was great too. I loved the last scene when he told Neelix that the man stranded on that planet also survived because he 'ate the Sundays' (remember Neelix told Tuvok that riddle about a guy stuck on a planet for a whole year and he only had a calender - something like that and he ate the 'dates' to survive?) Then Neelix said 'That wouldn't be very logical now would it' and Tuvok said 'No, it would not' or something similar to this. That was a great moment. I bet Neelix was really pleased with himself too because he finally got Tuvok to laugh!!

Linda

I agree, the expression on Janeway's face was one of anger and fear. She had to make such a difficult decision to separate Neelix and Tuvok, when there was clearly no right or wrong answer. She knew her decision was ethically questionable and extremely contraversial but she also wanted to get her friends back too. Tuvix had every right to question her decision aswell because he had become an individual and to separate Neelix and Tuvok would be killing him in the process. I thought Janeway made the right decision but I wonder if she felt as if she had made the wrong choice? I guess in those circumstances, a decision had to be made, regardless of the consequences.

The episode when Tuvok lost his memory was great too. I loved the last scene when he told Neelix that the man stranded on that planet also survived because he 'ate the Sundays' (remember Neelix told Tuvok that riddle about a guy stuck on a planet for a whole year and he only had a calender - something like that and he ate the 'dates' to survive?) Then Neelix said 'That wouldn't be very logical now would it' and Tuvok said 'No, it would not' or something similar to this. That was a great moment. I bet Neelix was really pleased with himself too because he finally got Tuvok to laugh!!

Linda

I definitly agree on both. Probably 2 of my favorite episodes right there. I'd forgotten about 'the sundays' bit. I thought it was a little corny when I first saw it, but thinking about it now, it gives me sucha nostalgic feeling. It's kind of hard to believe.

One of mine is when the Hirogen take over, and Seven says to the Hunter..."One day, your species will encounter the Borg. When that happens, think of me."

That gave me chills.

My favourtie Voyager moment was when the Doctor returned to the ship after communicating with Star Fleet for the first time since they'd been stranded in the Delta quadrant (and met Andy (Please stop me from cursing)). He delivers the message to Janeway "they want you to know, you're no longer alone". That and the look on Janeways face! Favourite Voyager moment.

my fav was the episode where Tom & Belanna finally get together,i dont know the name of the episode but thats my fav moment.

Any close moments between Janeway and Chakotay. When the talk about not crossing THAT line with each other. I can FEEL the heat between them. :sweatdrop:

Then you must have truly enjoyed the episode called "Resolutions." :rolleyes:

Any close moments between Janeway and Chakotay. When the talk about not crossing THAT line with each other. I can FEEL the heat between them. <_<

264582[/snapback]

Mine is several, many of them of course involved 7 of 9.

1. She was with the borg children.

Of course there was the final two seasons when Counselor Troi made her first of three appearences.

1. Pathfinder

2. Life Line

3. The Inner man.

I have two of Marina Sirtis's three guest star shows.

Voyager was a cool program. :laugh:

These are some great moments......and ditto about Voyager being a cool program.

1. Pathfinder

2. Life Line

3. The Inner man.

I have two of Marina Sirtis's three guest star shows.

Voyager was a cool program.  :laugh:

274316[/snapback]

Well, I will probably leave some out but here goes.

"The Chute" (Season 3) - where Tom and Harry are talking at the end and Harry feels terrible about the whole... you know, almost killing his best friend thing, and Tom says "You wanna know what I remember? Someone saying 'This man is my friend. Nobody touches him.' I'm gonna remember that for a long time." - I just love their friendship. Its so unique and not based on anything fake.

"Threshold" (season 2) - when Tom's in sickbay slowly becoming all mutated and he's rambling on about everything because he thinks he's dying. It's funny. I laugh everytime...

"Here lies Thomas Eugene Paris, beloved mutant."(Tom)

"You're too stubborn to die, Mr. Paris." (Doctor)

"Blood Fever" (season 3) - hmmm... I could note several things, but I'll stick to two that stick out the most. Both scenes are near the end of the episode.

First, just after B'Elanna fights Vorik (and kicks his a$$ I might add) and she's exhausted and collapses in Tom's arms, and he just holds her there(....shut up. I think its sweet...)

Second, where Tom and B'Elanna are in the turbolift trying to confront (or not confront) what happened on the planet. And more specifically, what B'Elanna says as she steps out of the turbolift, "Careful what you wish for lieutenant." And the look on Tom's face just then. Priceless.

Day Of Honor (season 4) Last scene, B'Elanna's temporary I'm-gonna-get-over-my-rejection-issues moment, and spills all to Tom. Enough said....you all know what I'm talking about...

Revulsion (season 4) P/T obsessed...bare with me... - best first kiss ever. I couldn't have thought it out more perfect.

Extreme Risk (season 5) - I couldn't point out a direct moment....I loved the whole thing... But, B'Elanna's smile at the end of the episode eating her pancakes, like she finally was starting to get back a piece of herself... I loved it.

Barge Of The Dead (season 6) - Where B'Elanna is trying to convince the captain she needs to go back to the Barge and she says the captain helped her become a better Starfleet officer, and that she'd like to think the captain was proud of her...and all that. I love their relationship. It's so complicated, and not really addressed more than a few times throughout the series, but its so fun to watch. A kind of mother/daughter thing about it too. And I love those two characters separately so putting such strong personalities together onscreen for us fans to witness, its just awesome. I'm rambling.

Year Of Hell (season 4) - When the captain orders the remaining senior officers to abandon ship and her and blind-Tuvok have their last moment and she says goodbye to her 'old friend' and they hug.

Also.... Just the classic part where the captain says "Time's up." at the end. Not really much explaining for that. Well done.

Faces (season 1) - where B'Elanna's explaining to Chakotay that she's more at peace with herself as a whole human, but she's imcomplete, and it doesn't feel like 'her'. Great moment.

Endgame (season 7) - where Tom hears his daughter over the comm. His facial expression is just heartbreaking. The captain's expression is awesome too.

And believe me, I have several more but this is bordering obsessive (or deep in it) as it is,

so I'll stop.... I suppose.... :assimilated:

Definitely "Body & Soul"

EMH/Seven: “I knew Seven’s senses were more acute than the average humanoid, but I had no idea. What is that???”

Kim: “What?”

EMH/Seven: “That smell.”

Kim: “I don’t smell anything.”

EMH/Seven: “Could be an airborne toxin. Do you think they’re trying to poison us?

EMH/Seven: “It’s you.”

Kim: “It’s been a busy day. I guess I’m perspiring a little.”

EMH/Seven: “A little? Seven’s had a busy day too and she’s come through it smelling like the proverbial rose.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranek: "If you're innocent then you won't mind telling me more about this vessel. For instance, err, this device, what does it do?"

EMH/Seven: "That's a standard food replicator."

Ranek: "Can it be used to created bio-weapons?"

EMH/Seven: "Not unless you count Mr. Neelix's Bolian soufflé .Let me show you. Computer, one slice of New York cheesecake. This is an old Earth delicacy.”

Ranek: “How do I know you’re not trying to poison me?”

EMH/Seven: “Oh, please. Mmm...Mmm...Mmmm....Oh, oh, I never imagined...Mmm.”

Ranek: “Is this the first time you’ve tried that?”

EMH/Seven: “Of course not, but it’s just that I usually avoid foods that are usually this...rich. I do have a figure to maintain. Oh, I better get another for you. Uh, computer, another slice of cheesecake. Uh, here.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim: "Are you drunk?"

EMH/Seven: “It wasn’t my fault, Seven’s unique physiology is...unique. It doesn’t react well to synthehol.”

Kim: “What happened?”

EMH/Seven: “Captain Ranek and I shared a meal aboard The Flyer. He’s really a gentleman once you get to know him.”

Kim: “You had a dinner date in Seven’s body?”

EMH/Seven: “It wasn’t a date. It was a tactical maneuver designed to win the trust of our captors and...it worked.”

Kim: “I won’t ask what you had to do to get this.”

EMH/Seven: “Nothing unladylike, I assure you. They lost their medic in a recent skirmish and I’d offered to take his place.”

Kim: “Let’s download your program before they change their mind.”

Kim: “...Easy, how do you feel?”

Seven: “Impaired.”

EMH: “You’ve had quite a shock to your system. Let me explain what’s happened.”

Seven: “I know exactly what’s happened. You’ve been abusing my body.”

EMH: “I’m a doctor.”

Kim: “Shh.”

EMH: “I would never abuse your body. I was trying to get information. Sometimes a, a glass of wine can loosen the tongue.”

Seven: “One glass, that doesn’t excuse the other eight.”

EMH: “Was it that many? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.”

Kim: “Seven, you were aware of everything?”

Seven: “Painfully.”

EMH: “I’m afraid the role of spy wasn’t written into my program. I was forced to improvise.”

Seven: “You ‘improvised’ your way through an entire cheesecake as well as three servings of Ktarian chocolate puffs. Now I have to suffer the consequences.”

Kim: "Where the hell have you been? I had to fake a seizure before the guard would let me see you."

EMH/Seven: "Calm down. Seven and I have been making progress."

Kim: “Did you get a look at their computer?”

Seven: “During the one brief moment when the doctor wasn't indulging himself.”

EMH: “I think I've shown considerable restraint under the circumstances.”

Seven: “Kissing Ranek on the Bridge, is that your idea of restraint?”

Kim: “Kissing?”

EMH: “Not that it’s any of your business but if you must know; Ranek kissed me.”

Seven: “And the massage you got from Lt. Jaryn?”

EMH: “Entirely therapeutic.”

Seven: “You became sexually aroused in my body.”

EMH: “When did it become a crime to enjoy a sensation or two? Of course, you'd be the last person to understand that.”

Seven: “What do you mean?”

EMH: “The whole world if full of experiences and sensations but you insist on denying yourself. Instead of replicating caviar you choose Nutritional Supplement 13 Alpha.”

Seven: “Caviar is an indulgence.”

EMH: “Indulgences are what make life worth living!”

Kim: “Shh!”

EMH: “These last few days have been a revelation, feeling your lungs fill with air, the surge of adrenaline through your veins, until I spent a day in your skin I never knew what I was missing.”

Seven: “You may have been better off not knowing.”

EMH: “We're quite a pair. Me, trapped by the limitations of photons & forcefields; you, by a Drone's obsession with efficiency. You'd make an excellent hologram.”

Edited by athena28

The entire resolutions episode. My absolute favorite episode. B)

Year of Hell where Tuvok and Janeway hug. Awwwww.

When Kes and Janeway say goodbye. B)

The episode Someone to watch over me. When the Doctor and Seven dance.

When Belanna tells Tom she loves him.

Coda when Chakotay cries over Janeways body.

I can't remember anymore at the moment but I know there is more. Voyager is my favorite series in ST so just about every episode is a good one to me.

:) :laugh:

Oh, VOYAGER!!!! Has to be my absolute favorite series.

I totally agree with the Resolutions scene! That has to be the best. Also, in Coda when she dies, and Chakotay's crying as he's holding her. That was awesome!!!

I'm a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR JetCer, (Janeway/Chakotay fan) so any scene that's had them together in it is my favorite!!! Also any seen when the Doctor is being sarcastic.

I liked the episode where Kim went back to the past before VOY left and found Tom to help him get back. I liked the scene where he pats Tom on the back when he gets back to the right time.

I liked Someone to Watch Over Me.