Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Happiness is...

Ok, my life is so stressful lately it's almost comical (except really not funny :eekout: ) and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It seems there's a lot of people who are stressed out or depressed or lonely or what have you. So instead of thinking about the crappy things in life this thread is for focusing on the good things that bring us happiness. Doesn't have to be big, in fact the little things often bring a lot of happiness.

BTW, let's keep this clean. We all know about the more "adult" happinesses, no need to go into those here.

I'll start...

Happiness is a purring cat on your lap. :sweatdrop:

Who's next? First person to say "I can't think of anything" gets a virtual butt kicking from yours truly.

When I was a teenager - and suffering teen angst and all that stuff I came across one of those machines that for a penny would give you your weight and tell your fortune (answer a question) The question I chose was "Where will I find happiness?"

The answer - under H in the dictionary - it didn't mean to be profound but I have never forgotten the lesson I learned that day.

One place I do find happiness is working in my garden

:eekout::sweatdrop::whistling: jesus , stress ...... i just got out ov jail for drunk drivin.... my fault i know but , nothing in life causes stress like red and blue lights behind ya ... and 2 days in the hole .....? any simmilar events ????????

I can't think of anything.

:eekout:

You want a butt kicking, so just for that you don't get one :P

:sweatdrop::whistling::rolleyes: jesus , stress ...... i just got out ov jail for drunk drivin.... my fault i know but , nothing in life causes stress like red and blue lights behind ya ... and 2 days in the hole .....? any simmilar events ????????

This thread is for forgetting the stress for a minute and focusing on things that make you happy.

If they're like the boys I know happiness is probably listening to them sleep

Ain't that the truth :laugh:

Back on topic...

Happiness is a breeze blowing through the house on a cool fall day.

I can't think of anything.

You want a butt kicking, so just for that you don't get one :sweatdrop:

Happiness is knowing that I won't get my butt kicked.

:whistling:

Happiness is getting out in the real world and enjoying the beautiful fall weather we had this weekend in Massachusetts.. :eekout:

...watching the birds splashing round in the birdbath on a hot day.

Nothing in the external world will bring us everlasting happiness.

Happiness... is a state of mind.

Happiness is recieving a smile from someone. Because you know they are experiencing happiness. And it's wonderful, without happiness there is no anger or sadness, the causes of suffering, so the more happiness the better for us all!!!

:sweatdrop::whistling::rolleyes::laugh::eekout:

Happiness is hiking with your daughter and listening to her make up stories about what brave explorers you both are.

Happiness is sleeping with the window open and waking up to the sounds of the birds singing instead of an alarm.

Happiness is ... meeting a guy you are so comfortable talking to, you spend 4 hours talking

Happiness is ... getting to work on time

Happiness is ... is the feeling that this time may just work out for you.

Happiness is being able to swallow without being in pain!

Happiness is being able to hear and not be deaf!

Happiness is home sweet home

Happiness is family and friends